Where's T-Bone??

Thread: Where's T-Bone??

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Where's T-Bone??

It's been three weeks since his last activity on the forum. I've sent him a couple of PMs, regarding the dive rally, and no word back either. Anybody know??
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Re: Where's T-Bone??

Good question, I don't know. I usually am interested to see what he has to say about different topics. He has been around these watch forums for a long time...........
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Good question, I don't know. I usually am interested to see what he has to say about different topics. He has been around these watch forums for a long time...........
    The last I heard from him, he was working odd hours and long ones at that. For a while there, I just figured he was too tired or busy to post. Three weeks is a long time for someone who is usually a daily poster. He works in heavy duty construction, so I hope he's alright. We'll see........
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Always good to know you're missed . Sorry for my conspicuous absence, I was indeed working insane hours, and on top of that got ill from a combination of that and the conditions. Ty, you mention you sent a couple of PM's, I only found one. Just replied a few minutes back.

I see I've got a HUGE amount of info to catch up on. Just browsing a bit, I see there are now an additional 25 Milsharks for sale (GREAT opportunity for those who missed out). Begs the question though, are these number 76 through 100, or 101-125? As I recall, these were originally a "limited edition of 100 pcs". Think that was on the Doxa site (can't find it there now). Not that I care, I think it'd be great to make many models available to more buyers. Just glad I have mine .

Super Sub? THAT's gonna take some research on my part, seems to be 8-10 threads on it (Jason's summary of features post was quite helpful). Looks to be something quite cool, wondering if there's a time frame or cost printed yet.

Lots more to catch up on, the CC convention I wish I'd made, the dive rally that I will now miss .... sorry guys, that one's gonna leave a mark!

Hope to get caught up and be back to being a "productive" member of this great board soon. I've missed it, and "it" is made up of all of you.

It's good to be back .
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Glad you're back and OK.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish