Who knows something?

Thread: Who knows something?

Who knows something?

Sorry on my bad English :(
    But can you help me, please.

I am located in Croatia where I be lucky to buy a DOXA Arizona chronograph in one watch shop, because the DOXA watches is not possible to buy in Croatia..
    The price was 267 Euro.

So I think the watch is arrived in strange way to the shop.

I know that DOXA produces watches especially for the west, end especially for Eastern markets.

But this DOXA Arizona chronograph its very well made:
    - sapphire crystal,
    - 20 ATM,
    - crown screwing,
    - tritium,
    - ETA 251.272 movement.

I heard that the price of this watch in Poland and Hungary ist much higher than 267 Euro.
    On the internet was once the links for Poland and Hungary, but not any more.
    So can you tell me the real price of this watch.
    And why is no longer possible to buy this watch in Eastern Europe when other models of his generation are still possible to buy?
    http://i754.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/P7170058.jpg

All the best,
    Vrana

Re: Who knows something?

Hi Vrana and welcome to this forum,

very interesting watch for an interesting price. But I've never seen such one before. Here in Western Europe or in the US less is known about this "eastern" Doxas and their prices and the Doxa-homepage only shows the "western" watches.
    Best Regards
    Holger
    ************************************************** ********************************************

ROLEX: Submariner 14060M ('03), Submariner 16610 ('91), Submariner 16800 ('85), Submariner 5513 ('79), Submariner 5513 ('64)
    OMEGA: Speedmaster Professional Mark IV ('73) Speedmaster Professional 125 ('73)
    DOXA: Sub 750T ('05), Sub 600T ('03), Sub 300T ('80), Sub 300T ('74), Sub 200 T.Graph ('70), Sub 300 noT ('67), Skindiver ('60)

Thanks!
    Here is another pictures of my watch:
    http://s754.photobucket.com/albums/xx182/StaraVrana/

Last edited by DOXA Forum Administrator 1; September 22nd, 2009 at 19:55. Reason: This is a DOXA Forum - please show some restraint.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very interesting piece - sorry I can't tell you anything about it, but thanks for sharing the pics!
    DOXA Sub 1000T Caribbean, Seiko 6105, Omega Speedmaster .861, Seiko 6139, Marathon GSAR 06 Contract, Heuer "Siffert" Autavia, Rolex Submariner 16800, Rolex GMT Master 1675, Heuer "Viceroy" Autavia, Omega Speedmaster Mk II, Jaeger LeCoultre Memovox, Rolex Explorer I, Heuer Bundeswehr....and more.

I found one website in Poland where is still selling Arizona for 580 Euro.

Thread Information