Wore the T-Graph today

Thread: Wore the T-Graph today

Wore the T-Graph today

Haven't worn the Big T in a while but thought I'd go with it today.

Did what is now becoming a traditional Saturday jaunt to Home Depot and when I was at the checkout paying, the bloke behind me excused himself and asked what watch I was wearing. I showed him the Doxa and after he paid we stood and chatted for 5 minutes. He was wearing an old No Date Rolex Submariner. He wasn't a diver, knew nothing of Doxa and the Rolex was the only watch he owned. The T-Graph just caught his eye and piqued his interest. Of course I told him about the Doxa book etc and a brief history of Doxa, Cussler etc etc. He said he check them out. Doesn't happen very often, but nice when it does.

Pete

Re: Wore the T-Graph today

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdoctor View Post
    Haven't worn the Big T in a while but thought I'd go with it today.

Did what is now becoming a traditional Saturday jaunt to Home Depot and when I was at the checkout paying, the bloke behind me excused himself and asked what watch I was wearing. I showed him the Doxa and after he paid we stood and chatted for 5 minutes. He was wearing an old No Date Rolex Submariner. He wasn't a diver, knew nothing of Doxa and the Rolex was the only watch he owned. The T-Graph just caught his eye and piqued his interest. Of course I told him about the Doxa book etc and a brief history of Doxa, Cussler etc etc. He said he check them out. Doesn't happen very often, but nice when it does.

Pete

That's pretty awesome. Most of the time when someone asks about my watch I tell them a little about it and stuff and they're like oh that's pretty cool looking watch. Then they always ask how much I paid for the watch, and as soon as I tell them I spent $1500 for it, their eyes bugger out and they look at me like I'm crazy for spending $1500 for a watch...But whatever I LOVE my 1000T :). I find every excuse in the world to wear it out lol.
    DOXA Sub 1200T NUMA 01/50

Saving the world one block of C-4 at a time!
    EOD is more than a job in the military. It's a lifestyle.

these days most of my watch gtg's happen at the Depot, also.
    DW

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by David Woo View Post
    these days most of my watch gtg's happen at the Depot, also.
    DW
    David, when I walk in people hand me things and say "you need this"....

Actually I find myself walking round looking at tools and "stuff" and thinking... "Hey I might need this". I think my credit card is about to catch fire. I went oput today knowing I'd spend about 100 bucks on a few odds and ends and came home with an 1100 dollar bill for other stuff we "needed"....... Somebody save me .... please

I stained the deck last night and this evening. Not quite finished. Thought the colour would give a nice reddish tint to the wood. Bloody thing looks pink...yea pink... frigg me, the neabours are probably laughing thier arses off.

Pete

You should go Twitter so you can keep us updated all the time on your daily activities. Some of us would love that

Thread Information