51 47.22%
  • No, Thank You.

36 33.33%
  • On The Fence...

21 19.44%

Thread: Would you buy a SUB 500t Caribbean

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sub 5000T Caribbean

As per Rick's request...a simple poll...

Re: Sub 5000T Caribbean

It was the color I wanted to see on the Conquistador anyway. If they make it and it looks good, I might be tempted. I love the blue on the original Caribbean with the orange hand(s) and helmet logo.
    Regards,

TKite
    Commercial Diver

Baume & Mercier Capeland S XXL, 3300ft/1000m
    Zinex Trimix, 6600ft/2000m
    Zodiac Super Sea Wolf, 3300ft/1000m
    Tissot Seastar 1000, 1000ft/300m
    Seiko Land Monster 660ft/200m
    Seiko "pepsi", 660ft/200m
    Timex Humvee, 660ft/200m

On the fence. If it looks like the 750, yes. If it looks like the 1000, no.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for your response Smurfe, I was going to ask that if you (the GLOBAL "you", not you in particular) voted for "On The Fence" if you could post what would make or break your choice.

What do you mean by 750T vs. 1000T? The case size? The hands/helmet logo? I'm not trying to hound you, just trying to figure out what features would help influence your decision. Perhaps one of our Photoshop wizards (or DOXA, if they so desire) could do a mock-up of a 5000T using the 750T dial AND the SeaConqueror dial as templates?

I find that my Caribbean gets more wrist time than any other Doxa I own, and I'd love to get a 5000T in Caribbean Blue. I will, of course, settle for a Sharkie if Doxa doesn't make one !!!

Here's hoping that enough folks will vote yes...

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by JBernstein View Post
    Thanks for your response Smurfe, I was going to ask that if you (the GLOBAL "you", not you in particular) voted for "On The Fence" if you could post what would make or break your choice.

What do you mean by 750T vs. 1000T? The case size? The hands/helmet logo? I'm not trying to hound you, just trying to figure out what features would help influence your decision. Perhaps one of our Photoshop wizards (or DOXA, if they so desire) could do a mock-up of a 5000T using the 750T dial AND the SeaConqueror dial as templates?

I find that my Caribbean gets more wrist time than any other Doxa I own, and I'd love to get a 5000T in Caribbean Blue. I will, of course, settle for a Sharkie if Doxa doesn't make one !!!

Jeremy
    I have to say, I am antsy for Doxa to make another logo watch as I love logos........They make a divewatch look very sporty.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I have to say, I am antsy for Doxa to make another logo watch as I love logos........They make a divewatch look very sporty.
    Gotta hang w/ Jason on the logo.

Very impressed by the 5000T Pro & Sharky. I believe their updated modern looks will compete well with other brands under the AD's counter.

BUT..

For my dollar I'd like a little more "old school" character for the Carib. Gimme an Orange logo (..maybe an Orange minute hand also?) and I'm there in a heartbeat!

DOXA forum moderator

Would you buy a SUB 500t Caribbean

Dear members, if you are interested in a SUB5000T Caribbean, please email DOXA at [email protected]

Thank you
    DOXA S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by JBernstein View Post

Jeremy
    I am sorry, I am referring to dial design. Orange hands and a logo. The Sub 750T Caribbean is the one model I am still looking for. I could not warm up to the Sub 1000T Caribbean. I still would love to see the Jenny logo used on the dial.

BTW: Nice to see another NREMT-P WIS!

Re: Would you buy a SUB 500t Caribbean

hmmmm that seems promising- or maybe Im hoping wayyyyy tooo much but when the big guys say email them thats hopeful right?
    Im with you Danny, J, etc- a helmet logo and orange hands YOU GOT ME!
    Last edited by song31; November 11th, 2007 at 23:07. Reason: adding important point

Re: Would you buy a SUB 500t Caribbean

I'm with ya on the Orange hand and Diver's Helmet, but I'd be willing to forgo those things for the added improvements in the 5000T...not that I wouldn't rather have it all!!! C'mon Rick, what do you say??? Would Doxa be willing to make a 5000T Caribbean with an Orange minute/Second hand, the Divers' Helmet logo AND all the 5000T improvements?!?!?

Smurfe, Do you work as a Medic? PM me...

Jeremy

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information