Your opinion

Thread: Your opinion

Your opinion

Hey Guys,

I am trying to attach pics of my DOXA (Pro Aware) but I cannot figure out how to do it. I love the DOXA so much I am already thinking about the next one to add to the collection (so far of 1). What do you all recommend? What do you all think about the 5000?

Re: Your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by buiedog View Post
    Hey Guys,

I am trying to attach pics of my DOXA (Pro Aware) but I cannot figure out how to do it. I love the DOXA so much I am already thinking about the next one to add to the collection (so far of 1). What do you all recommend? What do you all think about the 5000?
    As far as attaching pictures ... I use Photobucket to store my pictures on-line for things like this. Once you have the photo's stored there or another service just click on the icon above that looks like mountains with a sun in the picture and and the info for you picture.

As far as the watch ... the 5000T is a wonderful watch. I highly recommend it. But I also recommend all of them. I have never meet a Doxa I didn't like.

Good luck with the pictures and a "next" Doxa.
    John M.

Jmoors Hello, since I'm new to this forum, I noticed that there are large Doxa watch collectors but when I saw how many have you I nearly fell from the shock. As you have so many and varied, can you tell me, in your opinion, what is the most wear or look better to wear every day? Thanks
    a greeting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Pics of my Project Aware

Jmoors, thanks for help with pics. Once I get this figured out, I will get some pics of the Pro Aware thats in the house. I agree all Doxas are great. Do you dive with all of yours or just one or two, and if so, which ones do you take down?

Thread Information