New Sinns including a white face U1 at Basel 2009 (updated with own pictures)

Thread: New Sinns including a white face U1 at Basel 2009 (updated with own pictures)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Picture New Sinns including a white face U1 at Basel 2009 (updated with own pictures)

Hi all

came across some new offerings from Sinn including a white face/strap U1..check it out (watchuseek admin: sorry to have hijacked your post...!)

MORE at forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=248355
    Last edited by Ernie Romers; April 1st, 2009 at 20:56.

The Subliminal Orifice of Underlying World

Re: New Sinns including a white face U1 at Basel 2009

I guess Sinn read our Poll: Who Wants to Design Your Own LE Sinn? post, except PVD

Image courtesy of "horomundi"
    There are only two kinds of people in the world, the ones that own Sinn U1, U1W, U2, UX, U212 and U-Unlimited, and ones that don’t.

I am the ruler of the attunement to my inner self.

while I would LOVE a white dialed U1 I'm having a hard time believing that pic is real. Why is it in B/W?? It looks like a manipulated reverse negative...i mean would sinn REALLY put this watch on a white strap??

"The watch is a confidence trick invented by the swiss, the disciplined mind has no need of one"

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Last edited by Janne; April 10th, 2009 at 21:29.

Quote Originally Posted by david Anthony View Post
    while I would LOVE a white dialed U1 I'm having a hard time believing that pic is real. Why is it in B/W?? It looks like a manipulated reverse negative...i mean would sinn REALLY put this watch on a white strap??
    I can assure you this watch is real...I handled it last Saturday at Baselworld and Ernie took a few pictures of it on my wrist. This was the TOP Secret Sinn he mentioned in his Baselworld Day Three thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    This pic shows us the excellent idea with a Sinn LE.
    Looks a bit boring with no colours. We can learn from that, and create a much more spectacular watch!!
    Is the dial fully lumed or just white?

I hate a white band. They stay white untill you actually use it, about 3.5 minutes. Max.
    This watch is a prototype for a proposed limited edition comissioned by one of Sinns other customers. If I were a betting man I'd say it's probably the same customer behind the Limited Edition (250 pieces each) U1 Black and the U1 Stealth. The fact the photo first turned up on Horomundi makes it hard to believe otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by SMSgt Bo View Post
    I can assure you this watch is real...I handled it last Saturday at Baselworld and Ernie took a few pictures of it on my wrist.
    GREAT NEWS!

I hope this watch isn't too limited...I've been waiting for just the right U1 for a while and this is it!

What color are the hands? From the gray tone it looks like they might be red??

"The watch is a confidence trick invented by the swiss, the disciplined mind has no need of one"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Janne View Post
    David A ! You will be more pleased with the WUS U1 LE. You will have your say in the design!

My bet is the US AD Watchbuys is the originator.
    Anyone for a bet?

Right you are about our WUS U1 Project Watch, Janne!

The reason I got to handle this TOP Secret Sinn is because Ernie Romers (WUS Owner), Marcel (Ernies business partner), John F. and I were meeting with Sinn on Saturday to discuss a WatchUSeek Limited Edition Sinn U1 of our very own.

I pitched our preliminary design and Simone (Sinns Marketing Manager) smiled, excused herself and returned with this watch. We were floored! We discussed the possibility of a similar watch and Sinn is on board as long as it is unique enough that it won't be confused with the TOP Secret U1 for their other customer. I enquired about other color and feature combinations and it appears the sky (and our wallets) is the limit.

All we have to do on our end is guarantee 30 buyers and they'll produce a run of 50 for us. I will post more from our meeting in the coming days. Ernie is going to set up a WUS LE Sinn sub-forum when he returns from Baselworld.

Banned

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information