What colour on the Hour and Minute hand?

View Poll Results: What Colour on the Hour and Minute hand do you prefer?

Voters
45. This poll is closed
  • Deep Blue

11 24.44%
  • Black

26 57.78%
  • Red

8 17.78%

Thread: What colour on the Hour and Minute hand?

Banned

What colour on the Hour and Minute hand?

Last edited by Janne; April 10th, 2009 at 21:15.

Re: What colour on the Hour and Minute hand?

I voted black but that any blue used should be medium blue so it'll pop against black areas of the watch like the SDR bezel.

Banned

Last edited by Janne; April 10th, 2009 at 21:15.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

No, more like...THIS!

Well, maybe a little more vibrant than that shade.

I vote this (when it becomes an option) - or perhaps a slightly more burnt orange than this, but you get the idea.

I voted blue but partially because I didn't read all the polls first so I didn't realize that there was a seperate poll for the second hand. I would be OK with blue or black and would actually probably prefer black for the hour and minutes hand.
    Very few tasks cannot be accomplished with orders that end in the words "... or die trying."

Current Collection: Sinn 656 on rubber strap | Seiko SKX781K on bracelet (Orange Monster) | Damasko DC56 | Suunto t4 | Casio G-Shock Cockpit Scuba Worldtime G-741D-7 | Doxa 1000T Professional | TAG Heuer Monaco CW2111.BA0780 (black chrono on braclet) | Seiko SKX779K3 on rubber (Black Monster) | Sinn U1 on rubber & steel | Orient Star WZ0271FD (300m yellow diver) | Panerai PAM112L
    Incoming: nothing currently
    Wish List: Christiaan van der Klaauw Ariadne in Steel | Omega Seamaster PO Big Size 2200.50.00 with Mesh Bracelet | Blankpain Fifty Fathoms and still looking . . .
    Gone:
    TAG Heuer 2000 Professional (blue chrono on bracelet)

Quote Originally Posted by Nijay View Post
    I vote this (when it becomes an option) - or perhaps a slightly more burnt orange than this, but you get the idea.
    I agree, orange should be an option. So should white. The current choices of blue, black and red are almost exclusive on the predication that we use a white dial. Those who choose a blue dial are very limited by these three as blue/blue is silly, blue/black not a great combo and blue/red too star spangled banner.

Actually to be honest I think since hand color is so dependent on dial color IMHO it may be wise to drop this poll altogether until a dial is chosen first and then afterward choose hands based on this chosen dial.

Otherwise you may have some folks who voted for dial A and others who voted for dial B both voting for hand color A because it equally matches both dials A and B nicely...but in the end dial C may be chosen which looks awful with hand color A.

yeah...I know that sounds like a math problem...sorry

"The watch is a confidence trick invented by the swiss, the disciplined mind has no need of one"

Quote Originally Posted by david Anthony View Post
    Actually to be honest I think since hand color is so dependent on dial color IMHO it may be wise to drop this poll altogether until a dial is chosen first and then afterward choose hands based on this chosen dial.

Otherwise you may have some folks who voted for dial A and others who voted for dial B both voting for hand color A because it equally matches both dials A and B nicely...but in the end dial C may be chosen which looks awful with hand color A.

yeah...I know that sounds like a math problem...sorry
    Totally agree. Maybe just combine the color of the hands/color of the dial/color of the indices polls into one since they are so interdependent.

Banned

Last edited by Janne; April 10th, 2009 at 21:16.

Thread Information