Question for Seal owners...

Thread: Question for Seal owners...

Question for Seal owners...

Did anyone who has a SEAL purchase it new in it's current mix/incarnation (i.e. on strap only, no included bracelet)?

I missed out on the intro pricing, and was wondering, if I purchased the watch now what could I expect in terms of packaging and accessories? Does it come with a single calfskin strap? Or 2 or 3 straps?

If anyone who has ordered one recently could fill me in on the details and experience I'd much appreciate it.

Re: Question for Seal owners...

My cousin just bought the titanium version and he paid the web site price. It seems like a better deal to go ti because it is sold with the bracelet. Michael through in a couple of leather straps as well.

If you would consider a used watch you might want to check out Ed's site at the watchseller.com, i think he has a ti seal for around 1500. I have purchased from him before and i think he is a good guy.

I personally bought the polar and love it.

I would recommend calling Kobold directly and either speaking with Mike Kobold, or Dan Scioscia, who is the Director of Operations. Speak with them, and if you want a Seal delivered a certain way, i.e. on a bracelet no strap, or with two or three straps, they will help you put it together. That way you'll know exactly what your getting, and I think you will have an understanding of their customer service quality.

Your other option is to wait for a used one to come on the market, as they usually come with the bracelet, and several straps in a package deal. Although lately, I have seen less and less of the Seals on the secondary market.
    Aude,Tace, Vide
    Virtus Junxit, Mors Non Separabit

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Yeah, I saw the titanium on watchseller, it already sold.

I might consider a used Seal, but I don't really prefer titanium watches. I really like the weight and finish of the stainless steel.

There was a used Seal on the sales corner this week. I believe it comes with the full Kit...
    Aude,Tace, Vide
    Virtus Junxit, Mors Non Separabit

Thread Information