22/20 Straps for Stowa Airman Original

Thread: 22/20 Straps for Stowa Airman Original

JML

22/20 Straps for Stowa Airman Original

Anyone have any pictures or suggestions for a brown or black aftermarket strap for the Stowa Airman Original (I have a place on the waiting list)? I want to use a 20 mm single-fold deployant and not a buckle (I have clasps that will work with thick straps), and prefer the tapered style of strap (instead of a straight 22/22). My wrist is 6.75" in diameter, and I doubt I can use the old style strap that is likely to come with these watches when they're released.

Thanks.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

Re: 22/20 Straps for Stowa Airman Original

Hello,for mine Airman Original I replaced the original strap with a 22-20mm hand made brown Kaufmann alligator strap.

I agree with you, I prefer tapering straps and the Kaufmann is stunning, soft and beautiful.

Ciao

Engi

Thread Information