The airman has landed!

Thread: The airman has landed!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The airman has landed!

Fedex rang...voila the airman is here! What a sweet watch, very sharp looking, excellent fit & finish...very legible...I can read it without my spectacles! Lume is excellent. Fits my wrist very well, almost like it's not there...fits well...like a Saville Row suit. I read some posts that mentioned the fact that Stowa's straps are on the long side...for me, w/ a 6/75" wrist all straps are long! But this one's fine for me...and when I don my flying suit,white silk scarf...hop in the cockpit of my P-40 it's all good.
    Here are some pics...I'm off wearing my new airman on a very dangerous sales mission...lots of tough customers out there...must get them before they get me....need some orders...to pay for my watch habit! Cheerio & tally ho.
    regards, Dr. Robert

Re: The airman has landed!

Lovely watch! I will be placing my order for an FO shortly to go with my MO.

I hear ya about this watch habit. I need a big bonus check to come in to help pay for the 2 IWC, 1 Tag, 1 OMEGA, and 1 STOWA I purchased in the last 6 months!!!! Yikes!

I really love it, and for me, it does not have to be LE, enough if it is perfect as yours
    C
    ChristianS
    C3SSK, C4SST, C5AKK, C5AWT, C6LE5,
    Stowa Antea Creme, Stowa Seatime Blue, STOWA PRODIVER LIMETTE, Stowa MO arabic/brushed, Stowa Antea Black, Stowa Seatime Black, Stowa Flieger LE 2801 - 45/100; JS Watch-Islandus45, Aristo Sextant; Dievas Divergraph; Vostok Europe Diver GMT; Seiko Diver; Nautica; Tissot SevenStar; ZentRa

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I don't feel so bad after reading about your habit! I, too got nuts this year...2 Seikos,2 MK II's, and the Stowa. I think my "orgy" of watch buying is done for '08...I'm spent! But I already have my wish list on paper for '09.
    regards, Dr. Robert
    ps you must feel good about the Stanford game, it was a good one.

Hello C. Wow..you have a nice collection! You should lay them all out snap a pic and post it love to see them all together. I like my airman...wearing it all day today!
    regards, Dr. Robert

Beautiful watch, no doubt worth the wait. Wear it in good health! Be careful while driving, as you might find yourself looking at it for long periods of time....

Glen

Hello Glen..thanks, and thanks for the heads up on driving...I've already walked into walls & people looking at it! I am glad I got it..it's a very sharp watch.
    regards, Dr. Robert

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Robert View Post
    I don't feel so bad after reading about your habit! I, too got nuts this year...2 Seikos,2 MK II's, and the Stowa. I think my "orgy" of watch buying is done for '08...I'm spent! But I already have my wish list on paper for '09.
    regards, Dr. Robert
    ps you must feel good about the Stanford game, it was a good one.
    LOL!!! I tend to buy watches in bunches. After I gorge myself I usually dont anything else for a few years. I have two more watches I want to get and then hopefully I am done (famous last words).

As for the UCLA game....like all their wins this year, lucky. We are still a few years away from having a competitive team.

Ahh you got it congrats!! Sharp looking indeed I know you feel the wait is well worth it. According to Fed-Ex mine will now be here in the ATL 10/22 by 10:30 AM. That is fast delivery! Enjoy wearing it and looking forward to hearing how much more you like it after a days worth
    "You've stolen my heart, yes You have, You've wiped away the stains, broke away the chains, yes You have!" Leeland

Congrats on your new Airman. Stowa makes a sweet pilot's watch.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information