Antea 365 2892 and warranty experience
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By litchfieldhills

Thread: Antea 365 2892 and warranty experience

Antea 365 2892 and warranty experience

Greetings. Recently received my Stowa Antea 365 with the limited edition 2892 movement. A few days after receiving it I was changing the date and the crown became unscrewed and fell off. I tried to screw the crown back in to no avail. I then managed to mar the case while trying to hold the stem with jewelers pliers (dumb, I know). I sent the watch back to Stowa asking them to fix the crown under warranty and to contact me for credit card information for polishing the case. It took forever for my watch to reach Stowa since I used USPS (yes I now realize it's worth it to use FEDEX!). Anyhow, they serviced the watch and got it back to me very quickly and did not even charge me for polishing the mar on the case! Needless to say they went above and beyond. I really am impressed with this company. I have their Flieger as well and I would be happy to add yet another one of their watches to my collection. The Antea 365 is really a gem and the 2892 movement is beautiful. Remarkably, all this for just under $1000. I've enclosed a couple of photos. It actually fits pretty well on my 6 inch wrist though the photos make it appear much bigger.

Litchfield
    Attached Images Attached Images

njhinde, Rickster27b and montydrei like this.

Re: Antea 365 2892 and warranty experience

That's a great story. I thought from the title it would be something negative, so was very happy to read the exact opposite

I've also had great experience with Stowa, and when I sent my Prodiver back because it was running a little slowly, it was serviced quickly without any fuss, and without any cost. I also have a Flieger Klassik 40 and an Antea KS, both of which keep perfect time. Great brand... and hard to resist buying another one of their watches.

Thread Information