Antea small second

Thread: Antea small second

Antea small second

Hi to you all,

I bought an Antea Kleine Sekunde 4 months ago, and I’m very happy with it. The main reason why I decided to bought the antea was the fact that I was going to live in Angola, in Africa, for some years, and I thought that it would be a good idea to use there a simple, clean and unpretentious watch to everyday ware, instead of the shiny and not so discrete watches that I also posses (rolex, beitling, tag, etc.). Since then, I restrain my self to use any other watch, and the Antea is on my pulse for 4 months.

The watch has supported the humid and sunny weather very well, without any trouble, and I love the antea design – in my humble opinion it is superior to nomos tangente design, basically because it has only Arabic numerals in the dial, instead of alternate numerals and indexes, like nomos tangente – so it’s a cleaner design. The movement is not so elaborate, and decorated, but who cares? It’s basically the same machine.

The service was amazing, I receive the watch, in Portugal, 3 days after I put the order.

Re: Antea small second

Great watch. Post some pictures if You can.

Hi Baptista, welcome to the forum.

I'm also from Portugal and last month got a Stowa Marine, with which I'm delighted. Now I'm almost done to go for a Antea Small Second and I just fear the small size of case/dial.
    If you have any wrist shots, please post them.
    And I agree with you about Nomos, also great but for some reason I prefer the Stowa...

Best wishes,
    Bruno

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

I will try to post some pictures, probably next week.

Thanks for the nice welcome, brugo.

The Antea Small Second is not a large watch, but it looks bigger because of the thin bezel – in my opinion the overall impression is similar to a regular 37 to 38mm diameter watch. To me it fit’s perfectly because I have a small wrist. Anyway, I have tried many different straps, and I think that the black ones make the watch look larger than the brown ones, because of the stronger contrast between the white silver dial and the black strap. But please keep in mind that the watch is, in fact, relatively small.

stuffler,mike

First of all: Welcome to the Jörg Schauer & Stowa Forum. Nice joining us. Hope you´ll stumble in often.

BTW: Excellent choice

Thank you Mike Stuffler.

I have been visiting this forum for quite some time (almost 6 months), and today I decided to become a member, because I really enjoy Stowa watches.

I will try to be a regular poster...

Thread Information