Any update of news on FO?

Thread: Any update of news on FO?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Watchuseek Journalist Bhanu Chopra's Avatar

Any update of news on FO?

Just curious if anyone has recently received update or shipping confirmation for our FO?

Cheers,
    Bhanu

Re: Any update of news on FO?

i have been told that mine would ship in a couple of weeks, i know someone else who should receive it in a few days...

Ordered in January, 2008; nothing yet from them.

Update: email received; dosh sent; waiting begins!
    Last edited by redbike; October 9th, 2008 at 17:50.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi Banhu,
    If you are referring to the remaining FOLEs to be delivered, an email was sent around the middle of September stating they'd be shipped by the end of September. Also, it was stated we'd receive shipping details around the day of delivery.

Glen

Quote Originally Posted by inlanding View Post
    If you are referring to the remaining FOLEs to be delivered, an email was sebt around the middle of September stating they'd be shipped by the end of September. Also, it was stated we'd receive shipping details around the day of delivery.
    oops! Assumed it was the serial edition being discussed; my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by inlanding View Post
    Hi Banhu,
    If you are referring to the remaining FOLEs to be delivered, an email was sent around the middle of September stating they'd be shipped by the end of September. Also, it was stated we'd receive shipping details around the day of delivery.

Glen
    Glen,

I received the email as well. I was just curious if anyone had received communication since then. Waiting is no problem at all

I had not seen a post on the FO LE since that announcement.

Cheers,
    Bhanu

I received an e-mail last week stating that my FO Serial will be ready within 10 to 14 days.
    Order completed on Monday 29 with full payment. I'm not sure if it will come within 10 to 14 days after e-mail date or payment date.

I had several correspondences with Ms. Hafner before finally placed the order.
    While such correspondences, I've got a real surprising news!

THERE WILL BE THE SAME SIDE ENGRAVING AS FOR THE LE

Stop second function may different from LE, which will keep LE 80 people happy, probably?
    I asked if it will come with the same stop second function as LE (Zero second setting) and the answer was,

THERE WILL BE HACKING FUNCTION - STOP SECOND FUNCTION

But German web site still carrying the description of Zero second setting.....
    I'm happy with either of stop second functions, though prefer HACKING, which is more true to the Original.

Anyway I'm sure FO Serial will blow away dark mood of creeping wintertime in Germany.
    Last edited by Piccolo8; October 2nd, 2008 at 07:41.

There are actually few more differences between the FO and FO LE other than the side engraving of FL 23883 and hack vs. reset to zero function.

Cheers,
    Bhanu

The thread of regular FO bring back the FO LE fever. I assume by now Joerg has recieved the balance bridges and doing the engraving. The expected delivery by end of September is history. Déjà vu for those who are still waiting for the FO LE

Is anyone feeling that the LE is not so special with the release of the serial watch that basically has the same movement minus the golden bridge? This watch probably should have been a serial from the start and offered the different technical levels of this modified Unitas movement. It also doesn't help that the serial watch is now out and some are getting it before the remaining few have gotten their LE's. I don't mean to sound bitter. I really enjoy the watch and wear it daily, but the Limited Edition status doesn't feel as special knowing that the serial is basically the same minus the numbering, golden bridge, ball and 2 straps.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information