Anyone receive word about FO LE's going out this week?

Thread: Anyone receive word about FO LE's going out this week?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone receive word about FO LE's going out this week?

I haven't seen a post in awhile about anyone else receiving word about getting theirs soon. It looks like I will be waiting another week or two or three or four or more.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Re: Anyone receive word about FO LE's going out this week?

Nope, I am getting worried that the delay might be quite significant. Now 2 weeks have passed from the initial estimation for my delivery (5-15 May).

Joerg also didn't indicate in his last email how severe the delay could be, but he mentioned he would delivery the watches continuously, but at the slowe pace. I recall Ms. Hafner told me, I am #35 on the list. If it's the case, they must have delivered <35 pieces as of now.

The best is not to think about it at all and hope one happy day would come with email notification from Stowa

Quote Originally Posted by thodgins View Post
    I haven't seen a post in awhile about anyone else receiving word about getting theirs soon. It looks like I will be waiting another week or two or three or four or more.
    Do the math, if they have delivered 20 or so and send out another five or so a week we are in to December before they are all delivered.

Best just to forget you even orderd one and focus on something else like I did with the Laco, and Ocean7 LM-7 projects. This way when it does show up you will be really surprised.

If you look at all the watches that are due to be completed in at Stowa during the month of June as outlined on the delivery bulletin, you start to get the message.
    Precista PRS-50
    Breitling Colt
    Laco WUS LE Type B
    Seiko White Samauri

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I was told that I fell on the list between 41 to 60. I wasn't told the specific number, but based upon what you and bullitt have calculated it could be awhile. I know I should just forget about it and just wait. I was just being curious.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

I guess that works for those that can just order other watches, but I have my whole watch budget already tied up in the FO (and it's paid for, so I don't even have the funds anymore).

I sure hope they can move things along. I can't wait until December for the watch, and if it were going to take that long I'd rather get the money out and get something else.

I hope the watches are still going out at a reasonable rate and that they can deliver them this summer, though. Any word from anyone else?

DJK

There are probably quite a few FO's being delivered to those who don't post here. It's hard to get a true count of how many have gone out since everyone getting a FO is not posting here. I guess it would be nice to know how many have gone out and approximately how many can be sent out per week. That would give me a good idea of when to expect mine as well as others waiting for their's.
    ToddH

if someone is tired of waiting, just let me know, i will buy you out!
    COLLECTION:
    Stowa FO SE Swan Neck (12/11 delivery)
    G-Shock G9000 Stormtrooper, GW-1500
    Movado SE
    Omega Planet Ocean 45.5
    Tag Heuer 2000 Automatic
    One day: Omega Speedmaster

I've already posted on WTB for this watch. But since every owner is reading this thread, let me know if you don't want to wait for your FO LE anymore. I'll buy it from you right away!! I'm seeking a "miracle" here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by t1026 View Post
    I've already posted on WTB for this watch. But since every owner is reading this thread, let me know if you don't want to wait for your FO LE anymore. I'll buy it from you right away!! I'm seeking a "miracle" here. Thanks.
    Never give up. Someone was successful before to acquire one from other member

Quote Originally Posted by t1026 View Post

well, good luck!
    COLLECTION:
    Stowa FO SE Swan Neck (12/11 delivery)
    G-Shock G9000 Stormtrooper, GW-1500
    Movado SE
    Omega Planet Ocean 45.5
    Tag Heuer 2000 Automatic
    One day: Omega Speedmaster

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information