WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Which Stowa would you like to see another Day Date?

• Marine Automatic

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Marine Automatic Silver

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Flieger Baumuster B

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flieger with Logo

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Flieger without Logo

• Ikarus

• Prodiver

• Seatime

• Partitio

• None of the above

Votes: 13 61.9%

Besides Antea, which Stowa would you most like to see another Day Date?

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  brummyjon 
#1 · (Edited)
Not that I have some inside scoop that Stowa is considering such a thing, just wondering. Just between the models using the 2824-2, which would you choose if you could have another day date?

#9 ·
Not a surprise to see so many NOTA's in here that's why I included it, but to suggest day dates in general aren't needed because you should simply remember the day instead, is a bit silly given their popularity. I voted for the MA but to be honest I'd probably buy any of them if only they were made, thank goodness they aren't. No surprise to see the Flieger with Logo won out of the models, I'd sure buy it. But I think a day date Seatime or Prodiver would probably sell better than any of the above, possibly the entire line. Anyway, thanks for playing along everybody :)

#10 ·
but to suggest day dates in general aren't needed because you should simply remember the day instead, is a bit silly given their popularity.
If you don't know what day of the week it is, you don't need to know the time either. lol!

Seriously, each to his own, but I do find that the day 'complication' is pointless, then again it can look nice on some models.
I would never get one for the purpose of knowing the day of the week.
By the time I need a watch for that I hope I will be long gone...

Cheers,

CT

#12 ·
YES!! Pointer dates are the way to go, in my opinion. No unecessary holes in the dial. Oris make a nice one, so it's clearly possible at a reasonable pricepoint. Although I manage quite well without the date on my watch, to be honest. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.