Black MO, Lumed or Not?

Thread: Black MO, Lumed or Not?

Black MO, Lumed or Not?

I can't tell from the pictures if this watch is going to be lumed or not. It would be my dream Stowa if it were though...would anyone else like this option?

I'm thinking lume on the numbers, 5 minute indice marks, hands and running seconds hand. Man oh man, would that be nice with the same quality lume as the FO LE.

Of course I will have to have one of them even if it isn't lumed. Make mine with arabics and brushed case please!
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

Re: Black MO, Lumed or Not?

3rd time here. No, it is not lumed.

Darn! Maybe they will consider a reissue of the field watch then at some point. I'm still sorely tempted with the black MO though.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Since we have established that the hands and numerals are not lumed, can anyone tell us what the treatment is? Are the hands brass with white paint?

Any idea how the durability compares to thermically blued steel?

I like the look of this dial without lume, but I would like to know more.

Thread Information