WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Bracelet advice needed

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  daviswalker 
#1 ·
Hello all, I could use some advice...

I finally pulled the trigger on a Marine Original, with the polished case, hope to have it before Spring. The problem: I would really like a bracelet to go with it...

However, Stowa doesn't offer one that I am keen on (don't like mesh, Kubus (?) isn't my style and the Seatime won't fit the MO I believe).

Can anyone recommend a good aftermarket bracelet (SEL, screws preferred over pins) that would suit the MO? There do seem to be a lot of them but all with straight end pieces. I'd really rather they be curved to fit the case.

Watchadoo seems like a strong possibility based on what I hear from everyone here. However, no curved end links that I am aware of. Also, I don't know how their brushed bracelet (I prefer it to the polished) would look on a watch with a polished case like the MO.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this... opinions on the brushed vs. polished on a polished case would be particularly helpful.

Thanks!!
Tom

See less See more
#5 ·
No advice, but you may check out www.watchband.de. A lot of Staib and Vollmer bracelets available there.
Is there any good way to tell if a rounded end bracelet will match the curve of the Marine case? I notice that the bracelet that Stowa offers has a straight end, but I'd only want a bracelet if it could fill the gap. For me a gap is great for leather straps but I don't dig it on bracelets.

Thanks.

Dave

#3 ·
The MO is a fairly light watch for the size so you probably don't want a real heavy bracelet for it. Just my gut feeling...I like a leather strap on it the best with deployment buckle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.