Considering the Stowa Marine Klassik 40, does anyone have some wrist shots with this model?
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Considering the Stowa Marine Klassik 40, does anyone have some wrist shots with this model?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Considering the Stowa Marine Klassik 40, does anyone have some wrist shots with this model?

I'm trying to decide on my next timepiece and I am currently between the Stowa Marine Klassik 40 (the Antea Klassik 41 is sadly out of my price range), the Rado Diamaster XL (R14074175), and the Junghans Max Bill Automatic (027/3500.00).

I was just looking to see if anyone had some pictures of the Marine Klassik 40 on their wrists. I have 7.75in wrists, ~19.7cm, so I just wanted to get some perceptions of size, thank you in advance and thanks Jörg for the sub-forum!

Max Bill for reference:

Name:  jung1 (2).jpg
Views: 140
Size:  478.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Considering the Stowa Marine Klassik 40, does anyone have some wrist shots with this model?

Name:  27B04FD6-3B36-4539-A038-47D770F3ECC3.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  2.48 MB
    Thatguy125 likes this.

Re: Considering the Stowa Marine Klassik 40, does anyone have some wrist shots with this model?

Quote Originally Posted by Liam0062 View Post
    Name:  27B04FD6-3B36-4539-A038-47D770F3ECC3.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  2.48 MB
    And on a beautiful strap, thank you! Out of curiosity, what is your wrist size?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

wkw

Marine Automatic on my 7” wrist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thatguy125 and Bonzodog like this.

Thanks for the picture and info, it really is helpful!

Looks like it would be a great watch to add to your collection, IMHO.

Good luck.
    "Either he's dead or my watch has stopped"
    Groucho Marx

"The only reason for time is so that everything does not happen at once..."
    Albert Einstein

What is this strap?

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy125 View Post
    And on a beautiful strap, thank you! Out of curiosity, what is your wrist size?
    Sorry. This strap.
    Thatguy125 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkerJorge View Post
    Sorry. This strap.
    Yes, Id like to know as well if I decide on the Stowa. Its narrowed down now between that Stowa and Junghans.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatguy125 View Post
    Yes, Id like to know as well if I decide on the Stowa. Its narrowed down now between that Stowa and Junghans.
    I ordered a Marine Klassik 40 with Arabic numerals off the advent calendar. I think a light brown croc strap might be just the ticket. (Or ostrich if that's not sacrilege) Coincidentally I was really wanting a "Bauhaus" style watch to match up with my Lamys and was looking at the Max Bill as well. I almost pulled the trigger but ultimately decided to wait until I could grab a antea or nomos. I live on the coast so I feel like this deck watch is the perfect daily wear.
    Thatguy125 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information