Deployment or buckle on an MO?

Thread: Deployment or buckle on an MO?

Deployment or buckle on an MO?

Looking to sell my Sinn 956 to finance an MO. When ordering a new MO, does it come with a traditional buckle or a deployment? I don't see a deployment on their site.

Re: Deployment or buckle on an MO?

All Stowas come with a traditional buckle standard. The deployment ia available separately under straps.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

I'd go with the buckle.

Straps - buckles - STOWA GmbH & Co.KG
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

+1 Stowa is in every way the most wonderful watchmaking company out there, but the deployant, not so comfortable. IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    Watches: Stowa MO, Matte/onion crown, No. 2065; Helson Skindiver, Orange No date, No. 018; Orient Mako Blue Ray. Wish list: Breitling Superocean Heritage 42; PAM 177; Aqua Terra 2500 caliber; Speedy Broad Arrow; AirKing black dial, gold indices; 1960s Seamaster and many more.

"They brought me up to the Brooklyn Dodgers, which at that time was in Brooklyn," Casey Stengel.

Thanks to all for the info. Manolete, the pics of your matte MO with the onion crown got me interested in moving to a Stowa. Just classic, very nice.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; June 12th, 2011 at 13:09.

Thank you. It was a great experience and I am staring at my watch right now and loving it.
    As for the deployant, I ordered it, but found it scratchy so went with the tang. Am much happier now. Not everyone has this problem, but I have seen more than one comment on issues with Stowa deployants.

Quote Originally Posted by silversurfer1959 View Post
    Thanks to all for the info. Manolete, the pics of your matte MO with the onion crown got me interested in moving to a Stowa. Just classic, very nice.
    Watches: Stowa MO, Matte/onion crown, No. 2065; Helson Skindiver, Orange No date, No. 018; Orient Mako Blue Ray. Wish list: Breitling Superocean Heritage 42; PAM 177; Aqua Terra 2500 caliber; Speedy Broad Arrow; AirKing black dial, gold indices; 1960s Seamaster and many more.

"They brought me up to the Brooklyn Dodgers, which at that time was in Brooklyn," Casey Stengel.

Thread Information