Favorite watch from stowa museum

Thread: Favorite watch from stowa museum

Favorite watch from stowa museum

I was browsing through the photo museum at stowa and there were several that caught my eye. I really liked the seatime chrono on nato but the seatime with internal bezel really hit me. It really reminds me of the longines legend diver but I prefer the stowa logo. I tried to post the pic from the website into this thread but I was unable. Anyone else that can do this would really help the thread. :thanks
    Anybody else got a favorite? (One that is not in the current collection.)

Last edited by stuffler,mike; February 22nd, 2009 at 22:59.
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

Re: Favorite watch from stowa museum

The Seatime chrono looks great.

Thanks for posting the pics Mike, but this is the one I was thinking of. I finally got it to go.

autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is a fantastic piece. Have long admired the Longines Legend Diver but pictures of it suggest some key flaws, such as the size of the hands. Even with it's faults you can't buy one easily in the UK at present. I can imagine that a modern update of this watch by Stowa would be incredibly popular (hint, hint).

Thread Information