Feminine strap suggestions for Antea KS?

Thread: Feminine strap suggestions for Antea KS?

Feminine strap suggestions for Antea KS?

Hello, all. I gave my wife an Antea KS for our anniversary, and the default black strap looks too masculine (IMO - she loves the watch as it is, but I think it could look even better... not to mention if I am wearing my KS at the same time, it would be nice if they looked a little different ;)), so I am looking for suggestions for a more feminine strap or bracelet option.

Re: Feminine strap suggestions for Antea KS?

My first thought -- the most obvious, to me -- is Jorg's milanaise bracelet, which is absolutely stunning. But if a strap is more to her liking, you might take a look at teju lizard straps. They have a very cool and elegant vintage look. Di-Modell makes some, but I would suggest you avoid their "Teju Chrono" model, as it would be all wrong on the KS. Look for the "Teju Stitched" model, or check out other manufacturers.
    // Rob

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into those strap options. I was also considering the milanaise bracelet, but it looks like it would be difficult to shorten. I prefer to adjust straps and bracelets myself as I have had some bad experiences with local jewelers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi Bishamon..
    I noticed that in my pack of goodies with my Airman san Logo there was a neat little wrist measurement device.
    I assumed that could be used when ordering a strap from Stowa... in other words ordering it to arrive at a specific length??

Maybe I am adding one plus one and making Wednesday though.. ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by gmttoo View Post
    Hi Bishamon..
    I noticed that in my pack of goodies with my Airman san Logo there was a neat little wrist measurement device.
    I assumed that could be used when ordering a strap from Stowa... in other words ordering it to arrive at a specific length??
    I received one of those as well, but I assumed it was for making sure the correct strap length is ordered. For instance, the default Stowa strap length for the Airman (at least, the two strap styles I have tried) is too long for my wrist, but they have a 'short' strap option which is just right. They don't seem to mention this on their web site. However, if the wrist measuring device can also be used to order a bracelet that has already been adjusted to the correct length, that would be perfect! I'll have to send Viveca an email.

Thread Information