First Flieger On Itís way... Friday.
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: First Flieger On Itís way... Friday.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

First Flieger On Itís way... Friday.

Well, Iím actually ordering it Friday. And I am thrilled. Iíve emailed with Sandra and Louise several times and they are very attentive. Two questions... Iím ordering the Klassik 6498 but canít decide between the small seconds at 6 oíclock or at 9 oíclock. I know, that decision is on me... but I just canít commit. Right now I want the 9 oíclock subdial because it would probably be the most unique choice and one most wont choose? Also, am I assuming right that regardless of the position of the subdial... the movement is still the 6498, right? Thanks so much. Scott.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Re: First Flieger On Itís way... Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottLeRette View Post
    Well, Iím actually ordering it Friday. And I am thrilled. Iíve emailed with Sandra and Louise several times and they are very attentive. Two questions... Iím ordering the Klassik 6498 but canít decide between the small seconds at 6 oíclock or at 9 oíclock. I know, that decision is on me... but I just canít commit. Right now I want the 9 oíclock subdial because it would probably be the most unique choice and one most wont choose? Also, am I assuming right that regardless of the position of the subdial... the movement is still the 6498, right? Thanks so much. Scott.
    6498 = small second at 6 (Savonette), available as 6498-1 with 18.000 b/h and 6498-2 with 21.600 b/h (not available from Stowa)
    6497 = small second at 9 (Lepine), available as 6497-1 and 6497-2 (not available from Stowa)

Btw: the historic predecessors (B-Uhren) had a center seconds hand, just saying.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

The small second at 9 is only used for the 90th anniversary limited edition (with old radium luminova). I'm not sure if some watches are still available.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Banned
    9 o'clock would be nice but they're sold out. Only 2 of the 6 o'clock anniversary additions are left. I wouldn't wait until Friday if you want one of those.

Edit: now 1 left
    Last edited by Breguet7147; February 21st, 2018 at 19:49.

Banned

Now you have me wondering if they have any with the 6497 left. It's not on the website so I doubt it, but I did email them to be sure.

Banned
    It's Friday. What did you wind up buying?

Pics?!?

I ordered the Limited the 90th Anniversary 6498 Small seconds (the last one- 82/90)! Iím thrilled. They say about 7-10 Days from order day. Woohoo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

JL Pettimore and Fikk like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottLeRette View Post
    I ordered the Limited the 90th Anniversary 6498 Small seconds (the last one- 82/90)! Iím thrilled. They say about 7-10 Days from order day. Woohoo.
    Congrats. I ordered the same last Tuesday when there were only a few left.

Let me tell my adventure with ordering this limited Flieger. I was one morning on the verge of ordering a Flieger, a couple of months back. I was looking at both 6-eater (6498) and the 9-eater (6497). I was trying to decide between them. I left the windows of the browser open and left for a meeting. I came back after two hours and refreshed the windows. Both watches (the entire collection) was gone from the website. 6497 had probably two left and 6498 had probably 30 left. So in two hours they were all gone. I wrote to Ms. Rodriguez from Stowa asking what happened. She replied that because of large orders, they withdrew these watches from being sold. She contacted me after one month that the collection came back: no 6497 were left and around 10 pieces of 6498. So, of course, I ordered the 6498. It came the last Friday and I will make a very short review these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

B...., umarrajs and TJ Boogie like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information