• 1 Post By expwmbat

Thread: FO LE on Di-Modell Chronissimo

FO LE on Di-Modell Chronissimo

I think this works...

Daniel

iggy-th likes this.

Re: FO LE on Di-Modell Chronissimo

Confirmative!
    Speedy / Sinn 103 St Sa / Fortis Flieger / Stowa Flieger Original #37 / Stowa Marine Original #131 / Ocean7 LM-1 #71. / Ocean7 LM-3 #177 / Steinhart 'vintage red' / Steinhart Aviation GMT.

I like this look too--a bit more casual and less sporty. I'll wear it like this today at least.

Cheers,
    Daniel

iggy-th likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

looking good

stuffler,mike

Confirmed>>>>>

Works !

JML

I love the Chronissimo on my Oris Big Crown Commander, and the pictures make it look pretty good on the Stowa. Can you take a closeup of the way the lugs/horns fit with the wide flanges on the strap? (From the top and from the side.) That's the key for me.

Thanks (in advance).
    Last edited by JML; September 18th, 2008 at 00:35.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

Quote Originally Posted by JML View Post
    I love the Chronissimo on my Oris Big Crown Commander, and the pictures make it look pretty good on the Stowa. Can you take a closeup of the way the lugs/horns fit with the wide flanges on the strap? (From the top and from the side.) That's the key for me.

Thanks (in advance).
    Sure, I'll see if I can get one like that. It fits the lugs perfectly from side-to-side, and the wide part fits under when wearing the watch. There is one corner that can get hung up on the lug sometimes, but usually it's perfect.

Best,
    Daniel

JML

The 22mm strap is out of stock everywhere right now, but my watch is on order anyway...

By the way, I couldn't see if you used the buckle, but it is easy to fit a single-fold deployant to that strap (I have an EOT on mine, but several makers' clasps will fit the Chronissimo); a double-fold would require cutting off the buckle tab.
    ** Aérowatch Pilot Chronograph ** Casio Edifice EQSA500B-1AV ** Casio Edifice EQW-A1200RP-1AER ** Casio ProTrek PRW2500-1A ** Citizen AT4008-51E ** Citizen AT8020-54L ** Filson Mackinaw Chronograph 11000310 ** G-Shock GW3000BD-1ACR ** Limes Cartouche ** Limes Nightflight Vintage Black ** Maratac SR-35 DLC-X1 ** Seiko Seiko SRPA21 PADI Mod ** Seiko SRP777 Mod ** Sinn 356 Flieger ** Stowa Flieger Classic 40 HW ** Traser P6506 Commander **

Thread Information