FO LE just returned!

Thread: FO LE just returned!

FO LE just returned!

Hey all--#30 just returned to me from the kind folks at Stowa. I sent it in a little while back to have the balance bridge replaced with the special Golden balance bridge that the LEs have. I am so pleased with my experience with everyone at Stowa at every step, and I just wanted to write and wish everyone at Stowa Happy Holidays!

The Golden bridge looks great, and I'm really happy to have the FO LE back in time for the holidays. Now I just need to go put a strap on it so I can wear it for the rest of today!

Happy Holidays to all, and a Huge Thanks to everyone at Stowa--your customer service is wonderful!

:thanks

Cheers,
    Daniel

Re: FO LE just returned!

love the FO LE
    Glad you have it back in time for the holidays!

post some pics when you can :)

Congrats Daniel. Merry Christmas

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wait a second... your LE didn't originally come with the gold balance bridge?

congrats Daniel
    stowa staff is top notch
    glad you have the watch back safely. i have been wearing mine almost everyday

Quote Originally Posted by Bishamon View Post
    Wait a second... your LE didn't originally come with the gold balance bridge?
    Some of the LE-series were released to customers without the golden bridge, as the golden bridge became "unavailable" for a time. Rather than force the LE owners to wait longer, Stowa allowed them to take their watches with the non-LE bridge, with the option to return for the golden bridge when it came back in stock.

A wonderful solution to a temporary problem, that not many makers would offer-another example of how great Stowa treats their customers

Chris
    --
    "What you think, you become"

-Buddha

my current collection: '68 Tudor Sub-military, '83 Rolex Seadweller 16660 (matte dial), '62 Rolex Zephyr, Doxa Sub 300T Professional Reissue, Doxa Divingstar 750 GMT, Omega Flightmaster c911, Omega Seamaster 300/date, Omega PloProf 1200, Omega PO Chrono c9300, Seiko MarineMaster 300M, ZRC Etanche Grand Fondes reissue, B&R BR-02, Seiko Scubamaster M726, Helson Sharkmaster Destro, MeisterSinger Scrypto

Quote Originally Posted by siddhartha View Post
    Some of the LE-series were released to customers without the golden bridge, as the golden bridge became "unavailable" for a time. Rather than force the LE owners to wait longer, Stowa allowed them to take their watches with the non-LE bridge, with the option to return for the golden bridge when it came back in stock.
    Wow! Another example of the excellent customer service provided by Stowa!

Thread Information