FO wrist presence

Thread: FO wrist presence

FO wrist presence

Hi all, I am starting to think about getting in on the FO serial edition, but had some questions about how it wears.

My main concern is that the FO will wear too small for my taste...I have a 7.5 " wrist and can pull off 39mm to 46mm watches, but the 43-44mm size is really where I like to be.

I know the FO had a similar 41mm size case to the MO, but I feel my MO wears more like a 42-43mm watch due to the crystal and very thin bezel.

So, can anyone comment on how this watch really wears? People that own both the MO and FO could offer the best insight on this, but I would hope to get any feedback on those that own just the FO as well.

:thanks

Re: FO wrist presence

go for it. it has great wrist presence. it feels a liittle smaller than my 45mm panerai radiomir but larger than my rolex sports models.

Re: FO wrist presence

Quote Originally Posted by bleddrewsoe View Post
    Hi all, I am starting to think about getting in on the FO serial edition, but had some questions about how it wears.

My main concern is that the FO will wear too small for my taste...I have a 7.5 " wrist and can pull off 39mm to 46mm watches, but the 43-44mm size is really where I like to be.

I know the FO had a similar 41mm size case to the MO, but I feel my MO wears more like a 42-43mm watch due to the crystal and very thin bezel.

So, can anyone comment on how this watch really wears? People that own both the MO and FO could offer the best insight on this, but I would hope to get any feedback on those that own just the FO as well.

:thanks
    I wear Panerai a lot (44mm and 45mm) and I also own the MO and FO.

I'd concur that the FO and MO wear larger - 42-43 seems about right to me. To make it wear nice and large though (so it was comfortable for me and similar feel to my Panerai) I picked up some larger thicker custom aftermarket straps, as thin straps leave me cold. IMO custom straps are a very good investment.

Thread Information