Found this the other day - my first flieger

Thread: Found this the other day - my first flieger

Found this the other day - my first flieger

My lovely and generous wife has acquiesced to my wish for Father's Day 2011 - the Baumuster B with COSC upgrade. I found this pre-owned, and while I received only a modest discount vs. new, it's mint and exactly how I would have ordered it from Jorg. And of course no waiting, which while I wouldn't have minded I obviously don't mind having it sooner, either! I'm very excited to see it in real life - these are the seller's pics.

Re: Found this the other day - my first flieger

Great pickup. I know you'll love it. Wrist shots please.
    Watches: Stowa MO, Matte/onion crown, No. 2065; Helson Skindiver, Orange No date, No. 018; Orient Mako Blue Ray. Wish list: Breitling Superocean Heritage 42; PAM 177; Aqua Terra 2500 caliber; Speedy Broad Arrow; AirKing black dial, gold indices; 1960s Seamaster and many more.

"They brought me up to the Brooklyn Dodgers, which at that time was in Brooklyn," Casey Stengel.

Hope to have mine too by the end of the week but looks like that it will be the end of next week.
    I'm sure the quality and finishing on the watch will surprise you as Stowas are even better in real life than in photos...
    Current collection: Tudor BB 36 |MKII Hawkinge| Seiko SARB017 | Seiko SARB035 | Seiko SBDC053| Seiko SBDC059|Seiko SBDC061| Stowa Antea KS
    wishlist: Damasko DA38, DH1.0 , Stowa Baumuster B, Flieger A,

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It was just delivered and I'm in love. My initial reaction is similar to how I feel about my MO: elegant simplicity, rustic beauty, and singular function at its finest. Here's a quick and dirty cellphone wrist shot:

Now. That's what I'm talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by JarrodS View Post
    It was just delivered and I'm in love. My initial reaction is similar to how I feel about my MO: elegant simplicity, rustic beauty, and singular function at its finest. Here's a quick and dirty cellphone wrist shot:

Watches: Stowa MO, Matte/onion crown, No. 2065; Helson Skindiver, Orange No date, No. 018; Orient Mako Blue Ray. Wish list: Breitling Superocean Heritage 42; PAM 177; Aqua Terra 2500 caliber; Speedy Broad Arrow; AirKing black dial, gold indices; 1960s Seamaster and many more.

"They brought me up to the Brooklyn Dodgers, which at that time was in Brooklyn," Casey Stengel.

Really nice :)
    Making me want one even more now.

W.

Thread Information