Future Stowa Seatime owner checking in
Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By T-hunter

Thread: Future Stowa Seatime owner checking in

Future Stowa Seatime owner checking in

I have always marveled at the overall design of the Stowa Seatime. There are so many contrasting ways to describe it in my opinion. Simple yet complex. Modern yet timeless. Casual yet formal. Anyway, you get the idea. After doing the research and reading so many positive reviews of this watch, today I put my order in for a Stowa Seatime. I ordered the black bezel (possibly green too) model on the bracelet so I will have to wait for mid-September for it to ship but I feel the wait will definitely be worth it. I am greatly looking forward to when it will arrive and when I can join the rest of you in this forum as an owner of a Stowa timepiece.

See you in September - lol.

LH2

Re: Future Stowa Seatime owner checking in

Hey Congratulations! I love the Seatime...

Congrats on the Seatime, it'll be well worth...

the wait. I've had mine for about 3.5 years as well as a Prodiver and they are great watches. I'm on a little surf trip right now and my Seatime is sharing wrist time with a very nice GP Sea Hawk II. I need to see if I can pick up a blue bezel for it sometime.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Congrats on the Seatime, it'll be well worth...

I'm wearing mine today! Got lucky with this one. It was on my want list but was waiting for a MO to arrive first. Then one appeared on the sale forum, lightly used and in great shape at a nice price. Couldn't hold off. It's a great watch and you will enjoy it.

Excellent choice, well worth your wait. I'm lookin' to add either green or a red bezel
    to change it up a bit.

Future Stowa Seatime or Prodiver owner here too!!!!!
    I have to admit that at first I did not like the design. I thought it was too blocky, too chunky, too not traditional looking. But that was really a too amateurish point of view now wasn't it!! ;) Actually I have come to realize that over time I can just about like any watch. Anyways, I cannot decide between the two watches, but I was originally leaning towards the Seatime on bracelet with a green or red bezel. I am concerned (like others have mentioned that the Pro will sit too high, but that the Seatime will be too formal) My nitpicking mind is concerned about whether or not the green is too clone-like of a Sub LV, or whether the red is to Omega PO orangish, but I really love all of the bezels. There is just something about the design, the links- the everything, that sings to me; so unique.
    Looking forward to the arrival!
    All the best and thanks for the pics everyone!
    Aaron

Only trying to purchase keepers... The key word is trying.

This thread made me go back to the Stowa website and look through their sports watches again, I saw a pro diver with a lime green face that I have never seen before that I think looks beautiful. I wouldn't be using it for diving, and I was thinking maybe a black leather strap with lime green stitching would look well with it, now I'm trying to picture it in in my head and I'm not so sure. Would look great on a bracelet anyway.

Arrgh, I've just bought a handwinding fleiger that I can't really afford and now I see this :(

very nice! exactly my choice

Thread Information