Has anyone put an Airman on a bracelet?

Thread: Has anyone put an Airman on a bracelet?

Has anyone put an Airman on a bracelet?

I'm coming around to the charms of the Airman but was wondering whether anyone has fitted an oyster style after market bracelet to theirs? I know the historically correct option is the leather strap with rivets, but was wondering whether anyone has tried this and what it looks like. I don't mean the mesh strap - something chunkier. Maybe it's a horological faux pas - thoughts please?

Re: Has anyone put an Airman on a bracelet?

Quote Originally Posted by druben13 View Post
    I'm coming around to the charms of the Airman but was wondering whether anyone has fitted an oyster style after market bracelet to theirs? I know the historically correct option is the leather strap with rivets, but was wondering whether anyone has tried this and what it looks like. I don't mean the mesh strap - something chunkier. Maybe it's a horological faux pas - thoughts please?
    I have an airman coming in a week or two and I'll take a pick with a watchadoo(only aftermarket bracelet I have).
    autos: Hamilton navy pioneer(sold), stowa partitio, precista prs-22, stowa airman(sold), stowa antea 365, marathon sar(sold), vostok amphibian(sold), black mako(sold), seiko 5 military, sinn 556a

quartz: maurice lacroix, swiss army field, wenger swiss military 2912x, marathon tsar, 2 mudmen, gulfman, breitling colt

hand wind: 1963 seagull chrono(sold), stowa partitio, helbros

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I have an airman coming in a week or two and I'll take a pick with a watchadoo(only aftermarket bracelet I have).
    Thanks Doug - good luck with waiting patiently!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I have mine on a Schauer kubus bracelet. It is very comfortable. I'll try to post a pic

Regards,

Dave

Thread Information