hello, new member with a question

Thread: hello, new member with a question

hello, new member with a question

hi everyone, ive been loking at the stowa webshop for a while now, and i am thinking of getting a flieger without the decals on the watch face. any idea as to the delivery times, do you pay when its ready for delivery or up front, wanting to get one towards the end of the year. my other watches are a uboat classico as2, and a junkers , both have the eta 2824 and love them both. :thanks for any advise, mark
    Last edited by bowie 56812; August 10th, 2009 at 23:23. Reason: wrong spelling

Re: hello, new member with a question

Hello. You order the watch from the Stowa site, but only pay a week or so before delivery when Stowa contacts you to do so. You may also keep an eye on the sales forum, as Fliegers turn up now and then, and in great condition. The wait time is also significantly shorter that way! I think the current wait time for a new Flieger from Stowa is late Fall (maybe more?). Good luck!

P.S.: I bought my first Stowa (Flieger 2801 LE) from the sales forum; got it in about a week!
    Labitur occulte fallitque volatilis aetas, et nihil est annis velocius. Ovid Met. 10.519-20.

ive been on to order the watch, ive gone as far as the payment part, but theres no mention of payment taken when the watch is ready. i now this sounds silly but i wanted to pay nearer the actual delivery time as the pound against the euro isnt so good, and im hoping that by waiting til the delivery date it can make a bit off a difference to my bank balance

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

you can order now, and pay (via paypal) when the order is about to ship ... hopefully the fx rate moves in your favor

Quote Originally Posted by 1moretime View Post
    you can order now, and pay (via paypal) when the order is about to ship ... hopefully the fx rate moves in your favor
    I ordered a MO
    I want to pay in advance due to good rate. How do you pay by Paypal do, they send me their email address, not like ebay where there a link you pay to.

thanks

Yup this is right. You pay into their e-mail address via your direct login to paypal. You get into the send funds link and enter thier e-mail for payment ...this is their paypal address [email protected]

Thread Information