Here is my new Stowa Flieger 36mm

Thread: Here is my new Stowa Flieger 36mm

Here is my new Stowa Flieger 36mm

Name:  IMG_0140.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  1.19 MB
    I placed an order about two weeks ago and received my Stowa Flieger 36mm three days ago.
    Immediately after placing the order, when I emailed Stowa to have small size strap for the watch, Jorg himself replied to me which was a pleasant surprise to be coming from the CEO of the company himself over such a small request :) No wonder why everyone compliments Stowa for the exceptional customer service.
    So far, I have owned Sinn 556 and 104 before and I am not sure why but this is by far the biggest joy out of the three watches I have owned.
    I have a 6-inch wrist so this 36mm is pretty much the perfect size for my wrist
    Now I'm already thinking of buying Antea Ks in Christmas.

Re: Here is my new Stowa Flieger 36mm

When I read the title I thought "Oh, 36mm this is going to look tiny on this persons' wrist".... but NO! it looks Perfect for you.

I also own 3 Sinn's (U2,U1000 & 103), but my Stowa 90th anniversary (43mm) has become a real favourite of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeMan View Post
    When I read the title I thought "Oh, 36mm this is going to look tiny on this persons' wrist".... but NO! it looks Perfect for you.

I also own 3 Sinn's (U2,U1000 & 103), but my Stowa 90th anniversary (43mm) has become a real favourite of mine.
    Thank you! :) I'm half glad my wrist is small. I think if I had a wrist as big as yours, I definitely would have gone bankrupt haha.
    SnakeMan likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Very nice. That's exactly the one I've been considering. I like.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Name:  IMG_0140.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  1.19 MB
    I placed an order about two weeks ago and received my Stowa Flieger 36mm three days ago.
    Immediately after placing the order, when I emailed Stowa to have small size strap for the watch, Jorg himself replied to me which was a pleasant surprise to be coming from the CEO of the company himself over such a small request :) No wonder why everyone compliments Stowa for the exceptional customer service.
    So far, I have owned Sinn 556 and 104 before and I am not sure why but this is by far the biggest joy out of the three watches I have owned.
    I have a 6-inch wrist so this 36mm is pretty much the perfect size for my wrist
    Now I'm already thinking of buying Antea Ks in Christmas.
    Congratulations, looks fantastic! How's the reasibility at 36mm?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific Time Standard View Post
    Congratulations, looks fantastic! How's the reasibility at 36mm?
    Thank you :) If you have wrist bigger than six inch, you should definitely go for the 40mm.

It is probably the most legible watch there is. the lume is absolutely outstanding. The Sinn watches were really terrible in that they weren't bright and lasted only for a very short time but the Stowa flieger's lume really excels.

Congrats! It looks great and good call on the 36 mm. I recently got my 40 mm flieger from Stowa as well and am also excited about it, but I have 7 inch wrist so this one would probably look too small on me. I agree these watches are put together very nicely. Enjoy it in good health and thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by fracture. View Post
    Congrats! It looks great and good call on the 36 mm. I recently got my 40 mm flieger from Stowa as well and am also excited about it, but I have 7 inch wrist so this one would probably look too small on me. I agree these watches are put together very nicely. Enjoy it in good health and thanks for sharing!
    Thank you! :) Enjoy yours too and wear it in good health.

Smart watch.

I think with the customer service you have had it really puts you in a good frame of mind about owning the watch. It certainly puts them at the top of my list for buying a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl.1 View Post
    Smart watch.

I think with the customer service you have had it really puts you in a good frame of mind about owning the watch. It certainly puts them at the top of my list for buying a watch.
    Indeed. Definitely feels like I have bought something from a good group of people and puts my mind at ease when the time comes for servicing the watch.
    I actually emailed Jorg a coulple of days later after the watch arrived to thank him for the whole experience and he replied within just a matter of couple of hours with gratitude.

Thread Information