how to choose a color of a crocostrap

Thread: how to choose a color of a crocostrap

how to choose a color of a crocostrap

Hello all,

I was thinking in buying a stowa marine original with a crocostrap but on stowa web site I can't figure out how choosing the color of the crocostrap (they say it could be either black, lightbrown and darkbrown)

The only possibility is to choose a matt or polish watch with crocostrap but no mention on the color...

I'm a bit confused, anyone got an idea ?

Re: how to choose a color of a crocostrap

Quote Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
    Hello all,

I was thinking in buying a stowa marine original with a crocostrap but on stowa web site I can't figure out how choosing the color of the crocostrap (they say it could be either black, lightbrown and darkbrown)

The only possibility is to choose a matt or polish watch with crocostrap but no mention on the color...

I'm a bit confused, anyone got an idea ?
    you might get more answers on the strapuseek forum.

kind of a hit and miss process of picking a proper strap. simply matching the dial, dial markings, bezel, watchcase, or hands are almost a sure way to match.

dark color straps almost always match any watch.

hope that helps.
    "It is the hour of pearl—the interval between day and night when time stops and examines itself."
    -j. steinbeck

there are so many aftermarket big pilot strap makers that can help you with your needs if you decide to change straps

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

like who, exactly?
    ChristianS
    C3SSK, C4SST, C5AKK, C5AWT, C6LE5,
    Stowa Antea Creme, Stowa Seatime Blue, STOWA PRODIVER LIMETTE, Stowa MO arabic/brushed, Stowa Antea Black, Stowa Seatime Black, Stowa Flieger LE 2801 - 45/100; JS Watch-Islandus45, Aristo Sextant; Dievas Divergraph; Vostok Europe Diver GMT; Seiko Diver; Nautica; Tissot SevenStar; ZentRa

Hello and thank for your answer,

My question wasn't clear I guess, I know what color of crocostrap i want (Black actually) it's just than on the stowa web site I couldn't figure out how to choose the color of the crocostrap.

But never mind I order the watch with a regular strap and i see later on if I want to change the strap.

Thread Information