I'm a little bit confused about the Antea variations of the last years.
In 2004 I bought an Antea from the limited Museum Edition with black dial, numerals and markers (both mixed like here) and a handwinded ETA 2660. There are also older versions with markers only and another with roman numerals.
As I discovered the newer Anteas have only numerals. When did the design changed?
I'm also interested about the movements which were built into the Antea.
Here is my list. Please. feel free to correct it:
- Antea LE (="Limited Edition"?), numerals+markers, ETA 2660, (Edition Museum), 2003??
- Antea LE, markers, ETA xxxx, (Edition Museum), 2003??
- Antea, numerals and markers, ETA 2824-2
- Antea, markers, ETA 2824-2
- Antea, roman numerals, ETA 2824-2
(All watches only with numerals)
- Antea, ETA 2824-2,
- Antea KS, "Kleine Sekunde", Peseux 7001,
- Antea Datum, ETA 2824-2
I didn't mentioned the different dial colours or the different straps.
Watching the new design I began to love it more and more!
I think the Antea KS is my next watch...