I love FedEx tracking

Thread: I love FedEx tracking

I love FedEx tracking

It shows that my incoming Antea is now on the very vehicle that will deliver it to my house later this morning....wish to hell I could find a way to get out of work early, grrr.

I'll take some shots this weekend...but I must warn, I'm not a talented photographer, and have never posted photos on a website....but cetainly want to share my new Stowa, in particular a version of the Antea that seems to be not as common, although Guy67 certainly has a shining example.

-Jason

stuffler,mike

Re: I love FedEx tracking

Quote Originally Posted by NEWSDUCK
    It shows that my incoming Antea is now on the very vehicle that will deliver it to my house later this morning....wish to hell I could find a way to get out of work early, grrr.

I'll take some shots this weekend...but I must warn, I'm not a talented photographer, and have never posted photos on a website....but cetainly want to share my new Stowa, in particular a version of the Antea that seems to be not as common, although Guy67 certainly has a shining example.

-Jason
    Hi Jason,
    there are a lot of photohosts around (imageshack, photobucket). Ernie posted a sticky on the Public Forum to see how it can be worked out. Give it a try, we all started once !

Re: I love FedEx tracking

Tracking says my new Antea has been delivered!!!

Fortunately I work early mornings...so I get off work in a couple of hours, but of all days, I have a haircut after work....further delaying the moment of holding my first German watch by another half-hour......I may have to skip the scalp massage.

-Jason

Thread Information