Impulse Purchase
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Impulse Purchase

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    112

    Impulse Purchase

    Arriving at the end of January. First Stowa.
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    Member indygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    306

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    You beat me to it!

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    112

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by indygreg View Post
    You beat me to it!

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    Could not resist the bronze case and silver dial. Was looking for a really traditional marine watch (silver case/white dial) but this one just looks too cool.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member indygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    306

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by MJD999 View Post
    Could not resist the bronze case and silver dial. Was looking for a really traditional marine watch (silver case/white dial) but this one just looks too cool.
    I love it. I sent an email about if I could get an engraved rotor and was waiting on that but I'm getting this one too.

    Did you get a live person at Stowa?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    112

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by indygreg View Post
    I love it. I sent an email about if I could get an engraved rotor and was waiting on that but I'm getting this one too.

    Did you get a live person at Stowa?

    Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
    No did not talk to anyone. Did the whole thing online. I was thinking about engraving but was over my limit on price already. Maybe I'll give it some thought over the next couple of days and change my mind. Would hate to miss out on doing something I'll regret later.

  7. #6
    Member indygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    306

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Quote Originally Posted by MJD999 View Post
    No did not talk to anyone. Did the whole thing online. I was thinking about engraving but was over my limit on price already. Maybe I'll give it some thought over the next couple of days and change my mind. Would hate to miss out on doing something I'll regret later.
    Yeah, they are all gone till the 7th. it's the new roaring 20's so why not? =)

  8. #7
    Member mpalmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Middle of the Middle West
    Posts
    28,136

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Nice pairing off dial and case there. Congrats!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

  9. #8
    osc
    osc is offline
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    11

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Beautiful watch Congrats

  10. #9
    Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Hague-Amman-London-Berlin
    Posts
    50,656

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Not a bad impulse
    Kind regards
    Mike


    Instagram @mikestuffler

  11. #10
    Member indygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    306

    Re: Impulse Purchase

    Here is some info I got from a Stowa Representative--Custom engraved rotor is possible. Hand wind movement is not, regular crown is not an option. Basically what you see is what you get! I think it looks great as is, but I am always down for a customization. I am most likely going to order this week.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •