Its on its way

Thread: Its on its way

Its on its way

Got the email today that I've been waiting for, my Marine Auto is ready to be shipped. Come on postie!

On a separate note, we wanted to buy my wife a mechanical German watch after she dropped her 8 year old Raymond Weil quartz this week and it, well, exploded is probably the best word for it. I wish Stowa do women's watches. Thought about the 35.5mm Antea as my wife thinks its beautiful but decided it would be too big. Ended up ordering her a Sinn 456 with blue dial, mesh bracelet, roman numerals. Should be nice, twice the price of the Antea though!

Finally, I stumbled across a French Stowa fans forum, some incredible pics on this forum.....

http://forumamontres.forumactif.com/...ighlight=stowa

stuffler,mike

Re: Its on its way

French Stowa Fans visiting Stowa / Baselworld 2009.

Excellent! May I ask when you ordered yours? Been waiting on mine for a while.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I ordered mine on 28 July. At the time the expected delivery was projected to be mid November, so I was very pleasantly surprised to receive notification that it is ready now, 2 months ahead of my expectation. For info I ordered the Marine Auto in the regular polished finish with the regular brown strap with the addition of a deployant clasp.

Ahh, ahead of schedule - that was what I was hoping to hear. Thanks.

Watch arrived on Monday morning, although I was away on business so did not see it until I got home last night. I have to say that its completely beautiful, far exceeding my expectations. I'll try to take some pics at the weekend, hopefully it will be sunny.
    One of my work colleagues collects watches, he says he has "about a dozen" and I've seen him with JLC, Panerai, Omega, Rolex, Ball & Ross, IWC and Sinn watches on. He had never seen a Stowa in person and was a bit sceptical about the quality when I told him I had ordered a 500 euro watch. He saw it today and his eyes popped out of his head and his jaw fell open, he was completely stunned that such a beautiful watch could cost only 500 euros. So I think we have another convert - I caught him on the Stowa website just now and bet he will have ordered one before the week is out!

Edit: my first ever attempt at taking pics of a watch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by PipPip; October 3rd, 2009 at 23:13. Reason: Pctures added

Thread Information