It's a pity that ...

Thread: It's a pity that ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

It's a pity that ...

... there's no stainless steel bezel with superluminova illuminating triangle for the Seatime.

I am the lucky owner of a black dialed Seatime with black bezel, brown bezel, rubber strap, dark brown shark skin strap and brown Hirsch liberty. Now I'm looking forward to purchase the steel bracelet and I think the stainless steel bezel would match perfectly.
    -
    But I don't like bezels on a dive watch without illuminating triangle or dot because there is something missing whenever I take a look at my wrist.

I asked STOWA whether there would be a stainless steel bezel with superluminova triangle in the future. I was told no, because I'm the first and only one asking for this.

So it will be the steel bracelet and the black bezel with superluminova triangle …

Do I have a peculiar taste (I hope this sounds not ambiguous)? What do you think, is an illuminating triangle or dot on the bezel of a dive watch necessary or not (even though you don't dive with it)?

Jack

stuffler,mike

There´s a saying>>>>>>

You can´t have it all

Re: There´s a saying>>>>>>

I agree that is a pity, even more so because I'm on the verge of buying a ss bezel Seatime/blue dial and hadn't noticed that till now!
    Shows what a diver I am.....lol.
    I still like the look though.
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

redstart

Re: It's a pity that ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack
    ... there's no stainless steel bezel with superluminova illuminating triangle for the Seatime.

I am the lucky owner of a black dialed Seatime with black bezel, brown bezel, rubber strap, dark brown shark skin strap and brown Hirsch liberty. Now I'm looking forward to purchase the steel bracelet and I think the stainless steel bezel would match perfectly.
    -
    But I don't like bezels on a dive watch without illuminating triangle or dot because there is something missing whenever I take a look at my wrist.

I asked STOWA whether there would be a stainless steel bezel with superluminova triangle in the future. I was told no, because I'm the first and only one asking for this.

So it will be the steel bracelet and the black bezel with superluminova triangle …

Do I have a peculiar taste (I hope this sounds not ambiguous)? What do you think, is an illuminating triangle or dot on the bezel of a dive watch necessary or not (even though you don't dive with it)?

Jack
    It's a good question to ask. It doesn't mean anything to me, but some other "minute details" do, so I understand. Each of us has different tastes about such things.

However, surely there is an after-market customizer who CAN add a luminous dot on the bezel. Try asking about this possibility on the Dive Watches forum. They have a lot of members experienced in customizing in similar areas.

Sponsor / Moderator

Hello everybody and especially the stainelss steel bezel lovers who miss a Superluminova Dot on the bezel. .-)

Give me some days/maybe a few weeks and i find a solution.

It will be possible - at least to have a dot on the bezel !

If i can include the triangle is a more difficult work - but a dot like on the Prodiver will be possible i think.
    (of course everything is possible today but sometimes the costs and logistic is to difficult/to high)

I will make a test !

best regards

Jörg

Retired and living in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania

How's that for service?! Unheard of from most, commonplace from Jörg! He is absolutely one of the best! :gold
    Steve

My favorite diver? Jessica Alba, of course!

redstart

Quote Originally Posted by XTrooper
    How's that for service?! Unheard of from most, commonplace from Jörg! He is absolutely one of the best! :gold
    You're absolutely right about that! No wonder Stowa and Jörg enjoy such brand loyalty. I for one will order such a bezel if it becomes available.

Very cool that he is going to try. Not a lot of other watchmakers will do this especially the big companies. Simply the one of the best around.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Smile Hurray!

I'm very impressed. This is extremely customer friendly and a kind of commitment you will hardly find at other watch companies.

A dot will make me happy. It doesn’t have to be a triangle. I'm on tenterhooks how it will look!

I will order one as soon as it becomes available.

A happy Jack

stuffler,mike

I am happy to stand corrected :-D Jörg is da man

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information