Just arrived - 2 pre-owned Stowa Seatimes

Thread: Just arrived - 2 pre-owned Stowa Seatimes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Thumbs Up Just arrived - 2 pre-owned Stowa Seatimes

Very quick and dirty photos as these arrived late today. Will take better photos and do a review of these in next day. These for me are catch and release as I am not a dive watch guy but they are very nice watches.

Re: Just arrived - 2 pre-owned Stowa Seatimes

The blue is quite attractive. Why are you releasing them so soon!?

Banned

Not a dive watch fan. I prefer a dress or sport watch. I am wearing the yellow dial one now, very comfortable and goes with my Oregon Ducks team but soon to be released.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Why did you buy them then?

That was my question exactly. I have never even considered a watch that I was not interested in. Just like the Give Aways here on the public forum... I did not enter in any besides one for the Vintager strap. No interest = no purchase. I guess we are all different though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by centralcoastbuc View Post
    Why did you buy them then?
    Quote Originally Posted by J_Hack View Post
    That was my question exactly. I have never even considered a watch that I was not interested in. Just like the Give Aways here on the public forum... I did not enter in any besides one for the Vintager strap. No interest = no purchase. I guess we are all different though.

I run my own watch forum and several members there own them. They kept suggesting I get one to review. I picked these two up, one on rubber, the other bracelet to review, which I will do in the next couple days at my site and a couple of others. No other reason. With few exceptions, I sell off the watches I review. The two exceptions being my NOA 16.75 and my Maurice Lacroix Reveil Globe

Quote Originally Posted by koimaster View Post
    I run my own watch forum and several members there own them. They kept suggesting I get one to review. I picked these two up, one on rubber, the other bracelet to review, which I will do in the next couple days at my site and a couple of others. No other reason. With few exceptions, I sell off the watches I review. The two exceptions being my NOA 16.75 and my Maurice Lacroix Reveil Globe
    Your going to have to link us to the reviews now, or at least copy and paste on here

If the blue one has a bracelet let me know when you sell. I will be first in line.

Kind Regards,
    Nick
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________________

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dnslater View Post
    If the blue one has a bracelet let me know when you sell. I will be first in line.
    I will let everyone know this weekend sometime. I am thinking that the black rubber would look better on the Yellow dialed watch also. The rubber strap is super comfortable.

Man I am a diver and a dive watch lover... I'd love to get my hands on a seatime in the future, really great look to them!
    Current Rotation:
    6 Keepers, 2 Rotators
    and a few guilty pleasures...

Dress Watches Casual Watches Sport Watches Rotators
    High A. Lange & Söhne 1815 Up/Down Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Chrono Rolex GMT Master II 16710 Breguet Classique Chronograph 3237
    Low Cartier Tank Basculante Heuer Carrera 1964 Re-Edition CS3111 Longines Legend Diver no-date Ralph Lauren Slim 867 White Gold

Instagram @mzhammer_wis

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information