Just got email from Ms. Hafner!

Thread: Just got email from Ms. Hafner!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just got email from Ms. Hafner!

My first Stowa-Airman Auto(1st German made watch) shipped today, got word from Ms. H. Via Fedex...will be on my wrist tomorrow....by 11am! After reading all the good feedback, seeing pics, and finally getting to see an airman auto in the flesh/steel I took the plunge & ordered. Well, gotta go and re arrange the watch drawer!
    regards, Dr. Robert

Re: Just got email from Ms. Hafner!

Awesome! So 1 day shipping from Germany to LA?
    Rolex Explorer, Tudor Pelagos, Sinn EZM3

One of life's pleasures.......getting an email saying your watch is on the way.

That's great news!
    Ed

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Unfortuneately no....I got wrong info....thought that was a little too fast! Will be in L.A. Mon. 10/20 by 11am.

Congrats on your purchase. Of course starting this thread means you have to post photos as soon as it arrives...

Congrats doc! Ordered mine 10-6 and look forward to wearing one as well. Post many pics please!

Which strap did you order with it?
    "You've stolen my heart, yes You have, You've wiped away the stains, broke away the chains, yes You have!" Leeland

Hello J. I got it w/ the "old" style strap w/ rivets in black. Got updated ship info, it'll be in L.A. Mon. 10/20...I'll take pics. What type airman did you order? Dp you have other Stowas?
    regards, Dr. Robert

No other Stowa's...this is my first German watch and I'm pumped! Ordered airman with no logo no date (and for you?) with old style strap as well. Brown and black just in case heh Can't wait to see yours. Lume shot too please
    "You've stolen my heart, yes You have, You've wiped away the stains, broke away the chains, yes You have!" Leeland

Hello J. I saw the Stowa airman(no logo) you've ordered in the flesh/steel...they make a very nice watch....excellent value for the $. I was finished w/ 2008 watch purchases/trades...but then...I saw it & had to get it! Had to be a little conservative w/$'s so I got the logo'd one w/ blk. rivet strap-I only wear black straps. When will yours ship? The one I ordered took over a month.
    regards, Dr. Robert

Well....since yours took over a month (patience JB patience ) I'm guessing mine will too. I ordered it on the 6th of Oct. so I'm thinking by the 2nd week in Nov. maybe....please....

I've never owned this type of watch before....mainly sticking to Seiko/Citizen/Casio which is fine, but man am I looking forward to this watch like no other!

OK so Monday evening I can live vicariously through your purchase/delivery and smile big Looking forward to it!

EDIT: however I do have a serious problem now....I have never seen any Stowa's in person and I am already wanting a Seatime, and a MO hah! ugh why am I so OCD
    Last edited by jbdan; October 17th, 2008 at 09:13.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information