Little Help Please...

Thread: Little Help Please...

Little Help Please...

Can't decide which to for (1) Seatime or (2) Prodiver. Advice, suggestions, any comment welcome.
    Thanks all.

Re: Little Help Please...

Depends alot on your needs and budget IMHO, would go with the prodiver If I was going to dive with It.
    You`re interested in stopwatches? Please visit
    http://stopwatches.forum24.se

stuffler,mike

Both a great watches, what are your demands ?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Actaul diving, but admittedly not as often as desk diving. Pretty active lifestyle - snowboarding, skateboarding, softball, diving, wakeboarding.
    Also looking for something somewhat dressy, or at least can get by as dressy. I'm a trial attorney, so I prefer a watch that is a little dressy, too, much like my Omega SeMp and SpMP.

Thanks for the suggestions - any reviews of the two (e.g. comparison...)?

Quote Originally Posted by Heat
    Depends alot on your needs and budget IMHO, would go with the prodiver If I was going to dive with It.

Retired and living in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania

Either watch will serve you well. Pick the model and variation you like best and buy it.
    Steve

My favorite diver? Jessica Alba, of course!

welcome to the dilema that faced me....:-S

i agree with what your requirements are. the seatime IMHO is more dressier than the prodiver which is a beast. that said the seatime is quite a beast aswell.

dressy=seatime
    purely 'business'=prodiver.

i am actually looking to get the prodiver next, was thinking of omega SMP but after you see/feel whichever choice you go with (seatime/prodiver) the omega will be left in the stowa's wake...hehe

all the best in your decision and post pics of the one you get!

regards

ray

XTrooper:

By the way my favorite diver, as well. Love that movie by the way. Even liked the Hamilton that was featured in it, but I did think it was weird that they showed it falling of Paul Walker's wrist so easily. Didn't speak too well of the bracelet...

Quote Originally Posted by XTrooper
    Either watch will serve you well. Pick the model and variation you like best and buy it.

Retired and living in the mountains of Northeast Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by opava5
    XTrooper:

but I did think it was weird that they showed it falling of Paul Walker's wrist so easily. Didn't speak too well of the bracelet...
    I suspect it wasn't the bracelet, but "operator error." Paul's character had his mind other things. :-D

If i was just going to buy one then i would go Prodiver,better lume,depth rating,helium release

Same bracelet,band or strap combo's shared by both and a variety of color combinations with both and size wise difference is marginal and for a price difference of euro340.00 IMHO the better buy.A word of advice if you go for the Seatime go for the bracelet option at point of sale the rubber strap IMHO is a $10.00 buy and can always be sourced anywhere at a later stage.

Either way you have it made theese are super super watches and as a previous Omega SMP and PO owner as well as the Tag Aquagraph the Stowa is miles ahead.

Good Luck

Martin
    Last edited by martbroad; June 5th, 2006 at 11:01.

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by opava5
    Actaul diving, but admittedly not as often as desk diving. Pretty active lifestyle - snowboarding, skateboarding, softball, diving, wakeboarding.
    Also looking for something somewhat dressy, or at least can get by as dressy. I'm a trial attorney, so I prefer a watch that is a little dressy, too, much like my Omega SeMp and SpMP.

Thanks for the suggestions - any reviews of the two (e.g. comparison...)?
    Somewhat dressy ? IMHO, both Seatime and Prodiver aren´t dressy, they are toolish. Not to be worn with cuffs and cufflinks, no way !

Thread Information