Marine original

Thread: Marine original

Marine original

I was on the waiting list for the Airman original and like many others didn't get an allocation and started looking at alternatives. I have become interested in the Marine original and also came across the limited edition. I don't see much difference between the Marine original and the limited edition other than the metal #12... am I missing something or that the only real difference?

stuffler,mike

Re: Marine original

It is all written here on the forum, don´t hesitate to use our cross-forum-search function (black balk).

this limited Edition has a black dial, a 41 mm case and the Unitas 6498 handwinding movement in the nicest finish. (Code Geneva, blued screws, swan neck regulating system)

Special features:

- we put a massive metall "12" on the dial

- the serial number of the limited watch is printed under the small second

- we deliver the watch with a handstitched strap and a deployment buckle

- we have a matt finished case

Only 120 watches will be built worldwide!

- 80 watches (No 001/120 - 080/120) will be exclusive for my american distributor WATCHBUYS who have had the idea for this watch!

- 40 watches (No 081/120 - 120/120) i can sell in europe and to our other worldwide customers.

If you are interested you can preorder a watch from tomorrow Wednesday 10th. June 5 p.m GMT under the new e-mailadress: [email protected]

If you wish to have a special number you can tell us your wish - we try to respect this, but we give the numbers in the sequence we get the preorders. (so we hope this is a fair system, if two people want the same number the fastest will get it)

The price will be Euro 1.150.- (incl. VAT)

The delivery will be during October 2009.

Re: Marine original

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    It is all written here on the forum, don´t hesitate to use our cross-forum-search function (black balk).
    Thanks Mike, I had seen that spec but I thought the matt finish and strap were options for the normal MO? If so it would seem that the metal 12 and the hand applied number are the only unique differences, I was a little disappointed and hoping for a black enamel dial or similar.

Thread Information