Marine Original Camel Strap Ideas

Thread: Marine Original Camel Strap Ideas

Marine Original Camel Strap Ideas

Hi all... I just got my Marine Original today in the mail (polished, dark brown Stowa strap), and it's stunning. I've wanted a Stowa for over a year and I shouldn't have waited so long!

I do have a question for the experts. I love the look of the strap the MO used to ship on, a sort of vintage-textured, camel/honey/light brown strap. Stowa doesn't seem to offer it anymore. Can anyone recommend a great strap that resembles that old Stowa one?

Re: Marine Original Camel Strap Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Eleot View Post
    I love the look of the strap the MO used to ship on, a sort of vintage-textured, camel/honey/light brown strap. Stowa doesn't seem to offer it anymore. Can anyone recommend a great strap that resembles that old Stowa one?
    Congratulations!

Stowa chronosoft strap looks much better, thick robust padded, more price to pay. Buffalo and shark are also recommended, I tried both, looks nice. I think MO should be installed with thicker strong strap.

FYI.

on Stowa dark blue shark.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for your thoughts! Blue straps like that shark indeed look great on this watch.

Quote Originally Posted by yingray View Post
    Stowa chronosoft strap looks much better, thick robust padded, more price to pay.
    I also agree with you that the MO needs a robust strap; I like that about the chronosoft. I guess what I'm looking for is a strap with similar size/padding to the chronosoft, but in a color (honey/camel) resembling the old MO strap. Any recommendations would be welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleot View Post
    Thanks for your thoughts! Blue straps like that shark indeed look great on this watch.

I also agree with you that the MO needs a robust strap; I like that about the chronosoft. I guess what I'm looking for is a strap with similar size/padding to the chronosoft, but in a color (honey/camel) resembling the old MO strap. Any recommendations would be welcome.
    Hi check my pictures of the MO on the Toshi Havanna with royal blue stitch
    Rocks in my oppinion
    Chris
    ChristianS
    C3SSK, C4SST, C5AKK, C5AWT, C6LE5,
    Stowa Antea Creme, Stowa Seatime Blue, STOWA PRODIVER LIMETTE, Stowa MO arabic/brushed, Stowa Antea Black, Stowa Seatime Black, Stowa Flieger LE 2801 - 45/100; JS Watch-Islandus45, Aristo Sextant; Dievas Divergraph; Vostok Europe Diver GMT; Seiko Diver; Nautica; Tissot SevenStar; ZentRa

If you like a thicker strap try Greg Stevens. I purchased a darker strap from him for my MO. I will be ordering a honey brown strap soon. Here is a pic borrowed from his Photobucket account.

Cheers, Pat

Jesus, I can't wait to be able to afford this MO roman. It's going to be the dress watch in my collection... so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by yingray View Post
    FYI.

on Stowa dark blue shark.
    Lover of Damasko & Stowa. I make leather stuff; search for "One Star Leather Goods" and you'll find me.

Thread Information