Marine Original LE & FO LE

Thread: Marine Original LE & FO LE

Marine Original LE & FO LE

A question for those of you that own both of the limited x/80 editions of the Marine Original and the FO LE. Do you find that you wear both of them equally? Do you enjoy both of them about the same or is one of them your distinct favorite? I currently own the FO LE but not the marine le. Its hard for me to get a sense of the enamel dial from photos and how it differs from a regular white dial. Any thoughts and perspective on the two watches in comparison is appreciated. Anyway, will enjoy your thoughts. Stephen
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

Re: Marine Original LE & FO LE

Quote Originally Posted by watchsk View Post
    A question for those of you that own both of the limited x/80 editions of the Marine Original and the FO LE. Do you find that you wear both of them equally? Do you enjoy both of them about the same or is one of them your distinct favorite? I currently own the FO LE but not the marine le. Its hard for me to get a sense of the enamel dial from photos and how it differs from a regular white dial. Any thoughts and perspective on the two watches in comparison is appreciated. Anyway, will enjoy your thoughts. Stephen
    Hi,

i own one a MO and a FOLE and all I can say is that I like both watches
    equally in their own way. The MO is the one for the dressier moments and the FOLE is a bit more casual. Ones for sure, its good to own both;););)

Greetings

Frank

Thread Information