Mid of 2010 delivery? Sorry, but can anyone tell me about the Airman Original?

Thread: Mid of 2010 delivery? Sorry, but can anyone tell me about the Airman Original?

Mid of 2010 delivery? Sorry, but can anyone tell me about the Airman Original?

Hello folks,

I was MIA for about six months in this forum, searching all over other watches and learning my lessons - and still am. Just recently I have closely reconnecting with my MOLE and starting, again, admire and praise for the unbelievable quality of Stowa's watches. Then, I told myself, wait for a second, I am the "lucky one" to be on the "original reservation list" of the Airman Original from Viveca's email that she first sent out July '08 - the first batch of the watches that were supposed to come out last December - or I really can't remember when it was. I am #137 on the "reservation list."

After checking my emails from Jorg and Viveca, I found out that there is one from her dated October 7 of 2008 saying that I would be receive the "order sheet" "next week." I did not, and still have not received this "order sheet" to tell me when exactly I will receive my Airman Original and to pay for it. I responded to Viveca just now and then went to Stowa's web site and found out that the Airman Original has a delivery time frame of "mid of 2010." Does that mean I was missing from this forum for six months for nothing? I am joking!!

I did a search on this forum and did not find status about this Airman Original delivery. So I am seriously hoping someone here can give me more status about this watch. I am really surprised that I still have not heard from Viveca especially on her email she mentioned about this "order sheet" and it is now missing for six months. Anybody who has a "reservation list" number close to mine and has received this "order sheet," or, I'll probably really going to bang my head to a wall if answer to this question is yes: has anyone already gotten an Airman Original already?
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; April 28th, 2009 at 21:47. Reason: url removed

stuffler,mike

Re: Mid of 2010 delivery? Sorry, but can anyone tell me about the Airman Original?

Quote Originally Posted by t1026 View Post
    ....has anyone already gotten an Airman Original already?
    Sure, use the search function and you will find a lot of happy FO/AO owners.

Re: Mid of 2010 delivery? Sorry, but can anyone tell me about the Airman Original?

Latest that I heard (see the "ticker" thread below) was that they were up to number 132, so if you're 137 I'm not surprised that you haven't heard from them yet. I'm really not sure what the hold-up is since they were still doing number 132 in February.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re:

Open the link and scroll down.
    https://ssl.kundenserver.de/tourbywatches.com/shop/service/subscribe?sessid=iHlkZyX3GkVxxcyo1JEFghMPYbU10cVsV VRjvt4CPBXni8EPn5OFG0PDbYwosP1j&shop_param=

According to TOURBY they expect to get the same movement as in Stowa FO in August. Very likely that Stowa could get their movements at the same time. Do not know if it's bad or good news but I am willing to go to the end.

Thread Information