My First Stowa

Thread: My First Stowa

My First Stowa

My first Stowa is on the way!

I just bought a Stowa Seatime Limited Edition from a fellow forum member. I have been wanting a Stowa for long time and am veryexcited to get it!! I just got a Sinn EZM3 and now a Pink Limited Edition Stowa Seatime.

I have two more watches to get A Stowa Pro-Diver and Sinn U1 and my watch life will be complete!! It will be a while until my next purchase as I live in the U.S and these beautiful German watches are hard to come by and I make a modest salary with baby on the way!

Does anyone hear have a similar Seatime? Any thoughts impressions?

I love German watches. In my opinion the craftsmanship and quality is second to none. Swiss watches are nice but I think German watches are the best!!! I had a Doxa SeaRambler. Nice Watch but it just does not have the same construction quality of my Sinn!

So I hope to be a long time collector of Stowa and other German watches. I hope to contribute onn this forum and spread the word to all that will listen about my experiences with German watches!!

R
    Damasko DA38, Marathon Gsar (medium)

Re: My First Stowa

Seems I bought Yamahaki3's watch! I think I will like pink although when I see it in person will be the real test. I am interested in a hands swap. Anyone know how much it would cost to have the ProDiver hands on my Pink watch?

I had a Zeno Sea Hunter and it had pink or antiqued hands and markers. I liked the color a lot. It was just to small. I am thinking a little bling is cool.

I think right now I am just happy to get a Stowa. I would like to know the cost for future reference.

Jorg hook me up!!

Thanks,

Robzilla

"Where ever you go there you are" Buckaroo Bonzai "You are damaging my calm" Serenity "Why Titanosourus Why!?" Terror of MechaGodzilla
    Last edited by robzilla; August 6th, 2006 at 02:34.

Well I just got my first Stowa from Yamahaki3 in lighting fast time!! A great seller and a great experience. He sent my watch on Saturday and I got it on Monday. The watch is perfect just like new!! Yamahaki3 or Sean was very friendly, honest, and shipped very fast. I highly reccomend him as a seller.

My first impressions of the watch in a word- Wow!!! What an awesome watch. Chunky large case. The design of the case doesn't make full impact until you see it in real life! I am really impressed at the fit and finish of the watch. The stainless steel band is easily adjustable. A very comfortable watch for such a large piece. The second hand glides very smoothly across the dial.

The Dial is really nice. I like the pink dial a lot. I would prefer the light blue but the pink is very nice. The bezel is also very nice design and clicks along perfectly. My only complait as others have said is the fact there is no luminous triangle or pip! My only other desire would be for a thicker lumed minute hand and a lumed second had. I will have to see over night how well the lume works. From initial exposure it seems pretty good.

The clasp is nice and the crown is really nice. All in all this is one of the nicest watches I have ever owned. I can say without a doubt that I love German watches and will focus on them in the future. They blow the swiss watches I have owned away.

What else can I say but I am really, really impressed and happy with my Stowa!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Congrats with your purchase

Wink Re: My First Stowa

any pics?B-)
    Even a broken watch shows the correct time twice a day

Thread Information