my stowa MO

Thread: my stowa MO

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5

    my stowa MO

    I took delivery of a beautiful stowa marine original specimen and wanted to report that mine came in with the concentric circles in the seconds dial. I believe it has been reported here recently that some people had received watches with completely smooth seconds dials.

    I should mention that I only noticed them this morning under the light of the sun, I wasn't able to see them last night when I was inspecting the watch indoors.

  2. #2
    Member Wolfjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Wash DC
    Posts
    182

    Re: my stowa MO

    Big congrats! Can we see a picture?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,231

    Re: my stowa MO

    Quote Originally Posted by chromedOut View Post
    I took delivery of a beautiful stowa marine original specimen and wanted to report that mine came in with the concentric circles in the seconds dial. I believe it has been reported here recently that some people had received watches with completely smooth seconds dials.

    I should mention that I only noticed them this morning under the light of the sun, I wasn't able to see them last night when I was inspecting the watch indoors.
    That's a fine watch you just received and I hope it provides lots of enjoyment for you for years to come.

    We will need to see some images of that timepiece so we can enjoy it with you, or we'll just come up with some other conclusion about your description

    Glen

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5

    Re: my stowa MO

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfjohn View Post
    Big congrats! Can we see a picture?
    my point-and-shoot digital does not capture the fine detail of the circles. I tried.

  6. #5
    Member vincesf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    686

    Re: my stowa MO

    Quote Originally Posted by chromedOut View Post
    my point-and-shoot digital does not capture the fine detail of the circles. I tried.
    I believe you. I should have a Marine Original coming soon, and if so I shall do my best to post pictures to see if it matches your watch.

    Are you happy with the watch, as I am anxious to receive mine?

    vincesf

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    5

    Re: my stowa MO

    Quote Originally Posted by vincesf View Post

    Are you happy with the watch, as I am anxious to receive mine?
    absolutely.

  8. #7
    Member vincesf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    686

    Re: my stowa MO

    Quote Originally Posted by chromedOut View Post
    absolutely.
    Great to hear, and from the description "All Chromed Out" I imagine you opted for the polished finish rather than the matt finish. Enjoy the watch and thanks for sharing the observation.
    vincesf

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •