My Stowa MO

Thread: My Stowa MO

My Stowa MO

Greetings to all,

I am new here on this forum and new to Stowa watches. What I have learned in this short time is little compared to what I will learn. I have already had a wonderful time reading the responses I received from my comment on exotic watch straps from Stowa!
    I received my MO polished with roman numerals, I also ordered it with three croco straps(Black,Dark brown,and Medium Brown). When my watch arrived I was not surprised with the quality of workmanship, it was what you would expect from a company like Stowa and the price paid. The real surprise came when I received my watch straps. These straps were not crocodile, but instead real american alligator from the swamps of Louisiana,USA!! These skins are no ordinary skins, in the crocodile,and alligator world they are considered by many to be superior for many reasons. The american alligator plates are smooth and have no dimpling,which makes them more pleasing to the eye. Caimen alligator and crocodile have this dimpling and thus are less desirable! Thank You Stowa for the wonderful surprise!
    Next I would like to point out that I purchased the Stowa because it offered what I consider a great value for my money. I unlike many of you have a limited income, being a single parent doesn't help,so spending my money wisely is my only option. I like the fact that the movements are Swiss Made(German would be even better)and that the rest is made in Germany! If I had wanted to save money I could have bought a lessor watch with a movement out of Asia,but that would have been like buying American cowboy alligator boots with the made in China label. Imagine an American Cowboy in Boots made in China! No Sir!
    Stowa, you have a great product and should market to your advantage. Made in Germany on the front of the watch is a selling point,like made in America! It says made with superior craftsmanship and Knowledge! I would also like to point out that sense you were one of the original manufacturers of German Pilot watches that you market them that way, the next generation of a long and distinguished line of pilot watches from Stowa!
    I have my eye on several more watches from Stowa and in fact ordered my stowa pilot watch just last week, with the cosc movement. You know the one that says, Stowa and made in Germany right on the front!!

Re: My Stowa MO

I too have an MO polished romans and it is an amazing timepiece. Stowa's customer service is really second to none. You will be very impressed. Their workmanship is fantastic. Post up some pics of your new watch :)

James
    Stowa Marine Original Roman
    Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk WR200

Yes. We need photos with each of the straps.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Give me sometime and I would love to post some pics, Ren

thanks for sharing this thread with us.

Stowa are awesome. Very glad you are so happy with your purchase. Many congrats.
    Steven
    Florida, USA

Sinn 103 St Sa LE
    Sinn 757 UTC
    Sinn U1
    Sinn 6100 Regulatuer
    IWC Aquatimer
    NOMOS Tangomat Datum
    Stowa Marine Original, 80th anniversary LE
    Stowa Seatime
    Doxa SUB750T Military Sharkhunter PVD
    Zinex Trimix GMT PVD LE Black Pirate