New arrival - Antea KS

Thread: New arrival - Antea KS

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New arrival - Antea KS

Hello everyone. I've been a long-time reader of the forum, but I've only just joined up. I'd like to share with you a picture of my newly-arrived Antea KS, my first Stowa. The strap is a brand-new Longines one that I've had lying around for ages. I didn't think it would suit the watch all that well but I'm pleasantly surprised at how elegant it looks. What do you think?

All I can say is that this watch is even more beautiful in real life than in any photographs. Thanks to Jorg and his team. And thanks to all of you who have posted pics and so on in the past - the knowledge you've provided was a critical factor in my deciding to join the club.

stuffler,mike

Re: New arrival - Antea KS

Nice combo !

A very nice looking watch!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks very much to you both. I'm not too hung up on accuracy, but when it arrived it was running +15s a day. Now it's down to +12s a day, which is fine by me, although if it slows down a bit further, that would be great.

It's been on my wrist every day since it was delivered and its charm grows each day. It has pushed my IWC Mark XVI into the back-seat for the moment. I'm very pleased with it, and I've just ordered a deployant buckle for an extra bit of luxury.

Congratulations -- I have one and I love it. I like the watch strap color -- I need to invest in a nice brown alligator one.
    Seiko Sportura Chronograph
    Stowa Antea KS

Congrats on your new watch, and I like that combo. My KS is currently on a black ostrich, I may have to try a rich brown strap next

-Jim

Thanks. I think you should both definitely try out the brown strap idea. When the deployant buckle arrives, I'm going to be looking for a dark blue alligator strap - should set off the blued hands nicely. Blue's quite a hard colour to find though. If anyone has any suggestions for suppliers of such an item, please post them.

Hello again all,

Here are some snaps of my Antea KS, now wearing a dark blue alligator grain "Duke" strap by Hirsch, and the rather nice Stowa deployant clasp.

The strap is really nice for the inexpensive price - nice, soft, smooth leather and a meaty grain. The colour sets off the hands well. Incidentally the rate of the watch is now down to +10s a day which is good.

Very classy combo. Nice nice

JatG those are some beautiful shots. I never realized how nice the Antea looked until now. It really changes the entire look of the watch.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information