New black m/o on order at last!

Thread: New black m/o on order at last!

New black m/o on order at last!

Have just done the deed and ordered my black dial m/o, but wont be wearing the beauty until november, any nice wrist shots from anyone until it arrives?

regards

Baggy

Re: New black m/o on order at last!

Congrats! Did you go with Roman or Arabic numerals? I won't have any shots until (hopefully) next month when MO LE 2 #16 arrives.

I've had the one for a few weeks now. I'll take some pics tonight for you. I got arabic numerals/polished/on the standard strap with a deployment buckle.

It's a lovely watch but pretty dressy. I hope you wear button down shirts to work.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

black m/o

Have ordered the arabic polished, I was hoping it was going to be dressy, but i think because of its size it fits into the sporty category as well!
    When the black dial came out, it really reminded me of an I W C portugese or is that just me being silly? either way it definately seems to fit the dressy/sport bill.

Hi,

sure you`ve found the pics already posted in a range of threads. So here is a new one:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks , those pics are beauties..it really is my favourite looking watch at the moment, and believe me i searched high and low for watches in this price range, and nothing comes close. what is your opinion of the quality?

I posted my first impressions here:
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=279106

I still enjoy the watch for a lot of reasons...

Pics as promised. Although my camera skills don't do the watch justice.

I took a pic of the deployment buckle because I'm not convinced about it. It is good enough quality but the strap is a little thick for it IMO so it's a little bulky. Not overly, but worth a mention.

Only other thing I'm coming to terms with is, is the watch's tendancy to fall away to the outside of my wrist which is a little annoying when looking at the time. But that's probably not the watch's fault but the fact that my wrist is between holes on the band.

Other than that, the value for money is unbeatable IMO.
    Attached Images Attached Images

great pics i cant wait, i know what you mean about it falling around your wrist, i had a Tag Heuer Monaco a couple of years ago, and it was unwearable to be honest, no matter how tight the strap was it would sit on my wrist bone, so it had to go.
    glad to hear you think the quality is good, did you consider/look at other watches in a similar price range?

Quote Originally Posted by baggy View Post
    great pics i cant wait, i know what you mean about it falling around your wrist, i had a Tag Heuer Monaco a couple of years ago, and it was unwearable to be honest, no matter how tight the strap was it would sit on my wrist bone, so it had to go.
    glad to hear you think the quality is good, did you consider/look at other watches in a similar price range?
    I was specifically looking for the 6497 or 6498 movement. I did look around but from memory there wasn't much in the same price bracket (around AU$1,500). Some more expensive I dismissed due to price and some cheaper than I dismissed on reputation.

Thread Information