New Black MO LE

Thread: New Black MO LE

New Black MO LE

I had a question on this watch. I have yet to see a picture of the movement . I must have missed this in someones post. How is the movement diffferent from the serial MO movement ? Can someone post a photo of the new MO LE movement? thanks stephen
    https://www.instagram.com/whichwatchsk/

Re: New Black MO LE

I don't believe there is a difference between the movement or decoration of the MO LE versus the MO. The notable differences of the MO LE can be found on the front side of the watch, including an enamel dial, a red 12 and the watch number in the series of a total 80 watches made "xx/80" under the subdial in red letters. On the back of the case, it is stamped limited edition with the xx/80 number. Find attached a picture of the back of my MO LE, and while I do not yet have an MO, again I believe the movement is the same.
    vincesf
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by vincesf View Post
    I don't believe there is a difference between the movement or decoration of the MO LE versus the MO. The notable differences of the MO LE can be found on the front side of the watch, including an enamel dial, a red 12 and the watch number in the series of a total 80 watches made "xx/80" under the subdial in red letters. On the back of the case, it is stamped limited edition with the xx/80 number. Find attached a picture of the back of my MO LE, and while I do not yet have an MO, again I believe the movement is the same.
    vincesf
    That's the MOLE. I believe the question is about the MOLE2, the latest Black dial version. I had the same question and the answer appears to be:

* A raised metal "12", and
    * A serial number under the small second (XXX/120)

Given these slight differences, I, for one, am unable to compute why this watch is particularly special or worth $400 more than a Matte finish Black MO available from their website. Am I missing something??

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 2manywatchez View Post
    That's the MOLE. I believe the question is about the MOLE2, the latest Black dial version. I had the same question and the answer appears to be:

* A raised metal "12", and
    * A serial number under the small second (XXX/120)

Given these slight differences, I, for one, am unable to compute why this watch is particularly special or worth $400 more than a Matte finish Black MO available from their website. Am I missing something??
    Yes, you are correct; however, the poster asked for a picture of the MO LE movement as he was inquiring as to whether there were differences with the movement. In addition to the raised silver "12" wouldn't it be nice to have a black enamel dial to compliment the white enamel dial of the MO LE?
    Thanks,
    vincesf

It is small, but you will also get the premium options available for a serial MO including a brushed finish, nicer strap, and deployant buckle.

I understand that the price is a bit more, but for me it was worth it. Of course it's a very individual call and I can see how others wouldn't think it worth it. Everybody's got their limit, right? This one hit the sweet spot for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursor View Post
    It is small, but you will also get the premium options available for a serial MO including a brushed finish, nicer strap, and deployant buckle.
    Ah, so there are other differences as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursor View Post
    I understand that the price is a bit more, but for me it was worth it. Of course it's a very individual call and I can see how others wouldn't think it worth it. Everybody's got their limit, right? This one hit the sweet spot for me.
    Indeed. Wasn't judging at all! It's a beauty that I'll likely regret missing at one point.

I for one thinks its worth it. I was contemplating on it of a while after I got a confirmation of e number. After some pondering I decided to go for it, its worth cos its a bit of personalization for number and silver '12' and swan neck. Also e fact tat I didnt get e FO1.
    My wish list:
    Pam090
    Pam0164
    Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV
    Rolex GMT IIc
    Lange 1 (hopefully in this lifetime)

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero

Dum tempus habemus, operemur bonum

Fallaces sunt rerum species

Ire fortiter quo nemo ante iit

Thread Information