New STOWA Logo. Official announcement. :-) - Page 22
Like Tree300Likes

Thread: New STOWA Logo. Official announcement. :-)

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
    dcg

Re: New STOWA Logo. Official announcement. :-)

I received an email first thing this morning apologizing for the inconvenience. The individual who can confirm what can be done is out today, so I'll be hearing early next week. Hoping for the best!
    Zinzan, H_J_R_ and Skilfing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by hidden830726 View Post
    Flieger shouldnt have logo. Period.

Marine, yup.
    I am not so strict on that i guess. I too prefer the fliegers ohne logo. But when it does have one i would still choose the old Stowa logo.

gr, HJR

Quote Originally Posted by dcg View Post
    I specifically ordered my MO in Roman numerals because it was still shown on the site with the old logo. Even went so far as to confirm via email that I'd receive the old logo as shown on the site. It arrived today and....new logo. Not a good feeling to open the box and see that.
    That's disturbing because I did the same thing. I ordered 2 watches, (a Partitio and and a black MO) which was a financial stretch, because I wanted to get them before the logo changed. I emailed with my order to confirm that they would come with the old logo as shown on the website, and to to inform them that it was very important to me that they have to old logo. They answered that the watches would be as they are shown on the website.

They are due around the end of May.

I'll follow up here when they arrive.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'm surprised this is still an active thread. Both logos have their charm but all watches have that beauty and quality that we have come to expect from Stowa
    hidden830726 likes this.
    Longines Conquest | Stowa Marine | Deaumar Ensign | Tisell Submersible | Emperor (WUS2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Lodan View Post
    I'm surprised this is still an active thread. Both logos have their charm but all watches have that beauty and quality that we have come to expect from Stowa
    The only explanation is people like their stowa and have not much active thread available to vent Stowa awesomeness

dcg

Happy to report that Stowa has informed me I can return my MO and they will update the dial for me!

Happy to report that Stowa has informed me I can return my MO and they will update the dial for me!
    Congrats -- though I'm sorry you'll have to endure extra waiting. But I can relate to that a little. I recently received a Flieger that was mounted on the wrong strap (not the one I ordered and really not to my taste). One e-mail exchange and a replacement was posted. I got that yesterday and...it's the wrong strap again! (Although it's a different wrong strap this time.) Another e-mail exchange produced an "out of office until June 7" reply. This does not mean that customer service is poor, of course, but I think it qualifies as kind of lame. So I have my watch, but it does not look like it's supposed to and I still haven't worn it.

dcg

I have also received the out of office reply, but still tend to receive responses rather quickly (taking into account time zone differences). I'm sure you won't be waiting until the 7th for a response.

The wait is of course a bit of a drag, but I'm just happy that the replacement dial is available and I'll get what I ordered. The timing is unfortunate as my Speedy is with Omega at the moment, so for the time being I'm relegated to using the iPhone as a timepiece. :)

so for the time being I'm relegated to using the iPhone as a timepiece. :)
    No Apple Watch ? You "need" one to see your heart rate go up when your Stowa arrives.

just noticed the new logo... not digging it. hopefully I can order a MO with the old logo. new logo is not a good fit for the classic lines of MO imho.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information